Shipping to Europe

I just find this hard to believe now. I ordered a new Thinkpad, and it was shipped from China on April 29th. It is due here today. They also had some delays beyond their control, but I kept getting updates all along. They use UPS. I know that DHL is a horrible company to do business with, but can it really be that hard? According to DHL customer service, sender has to do something here.

Here is my history for shipping if you want to give a look. I am part of the April 10th batch.

In my case (shipping to France), PPM has spent at least 28 days in transit before reaching my country.
I still haven’t received it yet, but this is now in the hands of La Poste (French courrier service).

Yes, and what about that? :d

exactly same issue here, message it was shipped on the 24 april, got a shipment number. since then, nothing. DHL ask me to contact the sender as they do not have the package. WTF?

same here…

Please read this, it explains why there’s a delay before your tracking starts showing progress: General info about shipment and manufacturing - #3607

and afterwards perhaps watch this to expand your understanding of the current logistics situation worldwide:

1 Like

I’ve sent an email last week but no response. Its about changing the shipment address because I’m gonna move. Can someone help me?

I got a similar problem (I am living in Belgium) . The topic in which I explained my problem was hidden by moderators when I got my answer. A nice person from the forum called DHL Germany:

"Hi Julien,

so I was able to contact DHL Germany and they told me your parcel returned to the sender due to the “current limitations” probably with corona. He was “sorry” but could not give any more informations. But as you see from your tracking it never actually left germany. So Philips/Screeneo has to send it again unfortunatly…"

I wrote to support@screeneo.com to know if they have well received my parcel and when I will get it but no answer so far…

3 Likes

Thank you djupsjob. I have read it, and although I am sure the video is interesting, all other packages arrive as normal. Just not this one.

So, I got a notice from DHL today, with ETA this coming thursday. Fingers crossed.

Is it delivered by DHL or a local service? Think I MIGHT be in the same batch

Norge her og, ble gira nå.

1 Like

Good for you! I have had all sorts of logistical troubles during the last months, both at work and privately.

1 Like

DHL! Maybe my nagging helped. I think you have to sign up for something to recieve SMS varslinger :wink:

I received my package today in Paris. I was on list 2 from April 10. I’ll get it back next week at home, but I’m glad it’s over. I can’t wait to test it, and play Resident evil 3 with it.

1 Like

I received mine today (near Paris area). I was on the 10th of April shipment, took more than a month to get here!
It looks really nice, it’s now charging and we’ll test it tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so now my indiegogo contribution id is 15454 still no update on delivery date. While I see that you are already sending the shipments to contributors with ID 17400+.

Can you please give any estimate or articulate the problem?

same here. last batch contains all number except mine even thou its just right in the middle of all numbers there.

People from other countries might be getting it before you because it’s just how Philips grouped the batches.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

Hi all,
Just received mine today in France ! after more than 1 month of travel. Package is not sealed correctly with scotch but eveything in the package is ok. Just a quick startup to check if working i’m happy with what i saw for now. i 'll test more later tonight.

1 Like