Shipping to Europe

So, I got a notice from DHL today, with ETA this coming thursday. Fingers crossed.

Is it delivered by DHL or a local service? Think I MIGHT be in the same batch

Norge her og, ble gira nå.

1 Like

Good for you! I have had all sorts of logistical troubles during the last months, both at work and privately.

1 Like

DHL! Maybe my nagging helped. I think you have to sign up for something to recieve SMS varslinger :wink:

I received my package today in Paris. I was on list 2 from April 10. I’ll get it back next week at home, but I’m glad it’s over. I can’t wait to test it, and play Resident evil 3 with it.

1 Like

I received mine today (near Paris area). I was on the 10th of April shipment, took more than a month to get here!
It looks really nice, it’s now charging and we’ll test it tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so now my indiegogo contribution id is 15454 still no update on delivery date. While I see that you are already sending the shipments to contributors with ID 17400+.

Can you please give any estimate or articulate the problem?

same here. last batch contains all number except mine even thou its just right in the middle of all numbers there.

People from other countries might be getting it before you because it’s just how Philips grouped the batches.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

Hi all,
Just received mine today in France ! after more than 1 month of travel. Package is not sealed correctly with scotch but eveything in the package is ok. Just a quick startup to check if working i’m happy with what i saw for now. i 'll test more later tonight.

1 Like

As I mentioned above, DHL is a horrible company. The worst. They have absolutely no idea. Scheduled for delivery today, I contact them to get a window of delivery. Now they say it’s still not shipped from China.

1 Like

Har du hørt noe mer? I følge DHL er den fortsatt i Hong Kong.

Samme greia her… Mager trøst, men da ser det iallefall ut til at det er “likt for alle” norske.

1 Like

Nei as, endra seg aldri

1 Like

Nå endra den seg til “picked up” og jeg fikk leveringsdato! 19. mai, spennende

På min står det fremdeles at den er stuck i Hong Kong, med levering hos meg i dag. Proft.

I’m also in Norway and got an expexted delivery date of May 19th by DHL.

May, 15 2020

• 01:13 Local time | Shipment on hold
    HONG KONG - HONG KONG
2 Likes

I originally received my DHL tracking number at the beginning of April and it only became trackable in the middle of May. Since then, the package has been sitting in Hong Kong and despite requests for updates, DHL simply reply that they have a high volume of packets to deliver and that we need to be patient :frowning:

1 Like