Shipping to Europe

Rigo,

I can’t be in all places at the same time, between tickets, forum posts and mentions, and personal messages.

I’ll be updating your ticket today.

@IvoGrijt quick update! My Picopix just arrived! thanks!

1 Like

Gilford,

Can I read the update on my ticket you made yesterday (in an online ticketing tool perhaps?) or should I just keep waiting untill it hits my Inbox?

cc: @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T

Still nothing, more than 1 month ! is it normal ? where can I contact themin english ? all their page, phone number, everything is in german. that’s so annoying

I would not say it is “normal” but it is happening to many of us. Mine is in the same status since June 2nd. I know this does not help you but you are not alone on this.

1 Like

@stefsoli I haven’t found a ticket with us from you.

To find out the best way to contact us with a shipping issue, please see my post: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Since you don’t have a ticket yet, send an email to support@screeneo.com with one of the subject lines mentioned in that post.

1 Like

Your ticket was not assigned to me yet! I picked it up and will have the forwarder resend the shipment.

Graham,
Yes, things are looking better for you. The tracking is saying that your Max was delivered to the German warehouse of our forwarder. It will now soon appear on a list of returned products and we can provide instructions for having it resent. Since it will come from Germany, delivery should be a week or less, once we give new instructions.
Steve

2 Likes

:hugs:

Heyy, yes, I did create a ticket : 26704 , any news ? it’s taking ages to get an dhl update, it’s been more than a month that it is in Germany, and still, more than a month that I have 0 update status, that’s frustating

2 Likes

Hi again @Philips_Support_N and @IvoGrijt, may I ask, have you now given new instructions to your forwarder to get my package delivered? Thanks!

Hi, Ivo is handling this. He reviews the lists of returned products we are sent once or twice per week, and provides new shipping instructions. I’m not sure if your name has showed up on one of these lists yet. It takes a few days.
Ivo, please let us know when you see Graham’s returned product on the lists.
Regards,
Steve

2 Likes

:+1:

Important news update here: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N any news concerning my issue ? it’s taking too much time, more than one month since it is in Germany, and still nothing…

Please see the Important news update here: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hey folks, no movement on my tracking ID over the last few days, the excellent work done with the forwarder doesn’t seem to include my package. @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N any news on CR071958603DE as far as you’re concerned? Trying to stay positive :raised_hands:

@IvoGrijt please check seems the package went back to Germany because of the address

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N mine too : CR071954544DE (ticket 28192)

please respond to us: We still did not recieve the picopix Max contribution ID 14490

We have been wating a year from last year october 4th please send help.
We got no shipment link no notification nothing to sign of life from philips since ordering I am getting worried now.
Its a shipment to the Netherlands