Shipping to Europe

Yes, our new colleague made a mistake and while trying to reply to one person, made the whole thread a personal message, rendering it invisible. I did not realize this until just now, and restored the thread back to it’s full glory.

Carry on!

I am exactly in the same situation like you. Hoping that with the “CEO escalation” I will get a new delivery ID soon…

Any news on the shipping since june?

@Philips_Support_N please update my ticket : 26704
it’s been 10 days under ‘awaiting your reply’, and I replied to you already, still nothing, I know you’re putting lot of effort, but please, we need some update. I havent received any new tracking number, nothing. More than 3 months that Im waiting for DHL, up to now, nothing…unbelievable

1 Like

Is there any latest news ?

Have a look here: General info about shipment and manufacturing

They are not good news but it is what we have.

1 Like

The German warehouse has instructions to resend your Max since a few weeks and we are trying to get a tracking number for you. They keep promising…

1 Like

We finally received a new tracking number for you: CB796025822DE
But it doesn’t look like it is active yet.
Regards,
Steve

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt
My ticket number is 24490 from the mail I sent 26-06-2020 to support@screeneo.com

After no response, I’m trying for the 4th time here.
We are now 8 weeks since the original delivery of 1 instead of 2 projectors.

Am I on a list to send me a replacement for my stolen projector?

July 10th 2020 I was told that I would be on a list to send me a new Picopix.
That’s why I’m asking.

Because delivery takes approx. 4 weeks after I get a tracking code.
So when you decide to send me one now it takes again 4 weeks before I get the Picopix.
So in total 8+4=12 weeks after I reported my problem.

Or to shorten delivery (a few days from DE to NL), you can always send me one from your Amazon stock.
You at least got 13 in stock overthere.

It wouldn’t surprise me if something would go wrong with the VAT (that I have to pay double) if you send me one from China.

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt just wanted to say thank you for getting my PicoPix Max sent out. Arrived yesterday and I’m still testing features (“playing with it” :rofl:). Great bit of kit! Hope everyone gets sorted in the fullness of time :raised_hands:

1 Like

Glad you received it and sorry for the long delay.
We’re gradually getting the problems resolved.
Hopefully we will have most delivered in the next few weeks.
Steve

how come it takes again weeks to get delivered ? it takes a day from germany to deliver the whole europe…Im still waiting for mine,
DHL code : CR071954544DE
Indiegogo contribution #17847

1 Like

Thanks, someone on your team contact me.

Hello @stefsoli, the situation here, in Paris, is the same for me.
DHL did not deliver in may, and now, I’m still awaiting for someone on philips side to reply to me. Some time they can take up to 1 week before replying and asking for some more information.

I was at an other place for three weeks, I gave my full calendar and places where I lived, they never managed to reply in time. We decided to ship at my home address, and nothing came.

Please do something Philips team.

1 Like

Still no delivery to UK despite being told weeks ago it would be shipped.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt,

More than 3 months ago I received the shipping notification from DHL, the order was returned to the origin (Germany).

backer_id=15586627

Can you provide me with information about the status of my order, please?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello !
It is getting :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Maybe someone from the Philips team could come and put a bit of :fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher: and deliver our perks.
Please advise.

Hello, my parcel stuck i Speyer Germany at 22 june,
can anyone here help me with information why this parcel is travelling almost 3 months from germany to spain?
i paid full dhl parcel fee, my tracking number is CR071954456DE,
do we really need class action lawsuit to get waht we paid for?

Hoping for detialed answer

1 Like

Almost a year and i have not received mine. I had a tracking number but it has gone. It is supposed to be received by someone in Germany… after being stucked in the warehouse for a couple of months.
I am having no response from the staff at the screeneo support ticketing system. This is ridiculous…

1 Like

Hi
I made the contribution on october the 1st
ID 13536
Received a tracking number: CR071938793DE on may the 18 th
STILL have not received the projector
The DHL tracking say it was successfully delivered to Germany on July the 17 th
Any chance to have some news / info / about it ?

1 Like