Shipping to Europe

Backerkit ID?

Hello Philips,

Glad to hear things are finally moving in Europe.

I have contribution ID 33xx and no email & nothing on the backkit yet? is there a problem? (for France)

My thanks.

I dun remember my backerkit #. It’s the IGG # that is used.

Interesting I’m also 33XX and have no shipping update on Backer kit

France as well?

No I’m UK

Backer 1470 in the UK here. Mine is showing as shipped. Yours must be outside the range that’s getting sent out this shipment. TBH with the number of complaints about the device, in it’s current state, I’d rather wait anyway, as the chances are it’ll be a while till it’s right anyway.

1 Like

They said they were shipping just over 4000 in terms of contribution ID so these should be included, not sure why backertkit is not listing them as shipped yet.

Hope you enjoy your projector when it arrives :slight_smile:

33XX seems to be cursed haha!

I’m a bit confused, backer since August 2019, #3159, NL and I can’t wait for the PPM to be delivered. Very happy that it would be delivered up to #4188. Now very disappointed that there is still no ‘shipped’-status on Backerkit yet. Keep hoping it is just delayed and i just must be patience. @Philips_Support_N, can you confirm or advise?

So there is some really weird thing going on with backerkit then i guess… since im #4512 from NL and i have my shipping status maybe it hasnot be processed on your backerkit yet?

@Philips_Support_N is there an error with backertkit? It seems lots of EU people in the 3XXX have no shipped status in backerkit but others in EU over 45XX are marked as shipped? Can you confirm the 3XXX EU shipments have still been made?

1 Like

I had to hit reload on the backerkit page for the updated status and tracking code. Just mentioning it in case some folks haven’t tried that yet.

Curse of the 33!

It’s weird that some backers with # around 3000 haven’t got the PPM shipped as some around 4500 have…

For me, Backerkit failed to send the email (as for many or probably all backers) but at least my account shows the item has shipped and give the tracking number (but not recognised yet in DHL tracking interface) !
Backer #300 and a little.
Now the long « little wait » !

1 Like

Of course you can suggest it. Mais je suggère qu’on parle plutôt français, c’est une des langues officielles de la Suisse et donc du siège de Screeneo…

2 Likes

No Email sent or received!
But Backer kit says it’s now shipped!
So I guess it might appear next week…

@Philips_Support_N I see all eligible backers from NL say our status is not changed

Did you forget to send Netherlands? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ryan, I don’t think so. I’m also a NL backer (22xx) and my status got updated in backerkit with a tracking code (no e-mail was sent)

2 Likes

@Seb thanks for information, it is interesting :frowning: my ID is #194

1 Like