Shipping to Europe

From information in our company the closure will be extended to end of next week most probably.

Bonjour à touts :slight_smile:

Je suis contributeurs #3453 de Suisse (Switzerland).

@Philips_Support_N @Vin Pouvez-vous me dire quand est-ce que je reçois le colis ?

Y a t’il des Suisses qui ont déjà reçu leur colis ? Quel N° de contributeur ?

Merci.

Apres que nous ayons re-ouvert notre usine

Hi guys,

Apart from the case of sweden, has anyone else had a problem returning the delevery of ppm due to a wrong address or other issues? if yes did he receive his ppm now?

Thanks!

Hey, please check New shipments after cny . Once the factories start working again they’ll provide an update for next shipments.

I am not talking about the new shipment but those who have already been send in the first batch for Europe. For my part there was an error in the address, the package was therefore returned to germany and I would like to know if there are other people in the same case as me.

It’s been over a week since my order got sent back on the way to delivery, quoting address error, while I do receive other items I order online, to the same address. I have been onto @Philips_Support_N, without any useful feedback and I am one of the early adopters with Contribution ID 184.

Philips
“Let’s make things better” for a few

The package finally arrived with UPS today! :+1: @Philips_Support_N (to Stockholm/Sweden, that is)

1 Like

Hi.
First time poster here. UK based contributor #5*** . I got an email saying delivery would start two weeks after CNY. But I guess with whats going on over thete I’m going to have to be patient.

They way it looks right now I would think that anything is happening until end of March

Delived! Thanks!

4 Likes

Got it in south Sweden :slight_smile: can’t wait to get home from Amsterdam to play with it!

2 Likes

Were more of the units send to eu or nz/au? Because I see that we are again left behind for some other area of the world.

Vad spännande! :star_struck: Berätta gärna vad du tycker sen, kanske i tråden “shipping to Sweden”? Jag har backer-id >7000 om jag minns rätt så lär väl dröja tills jag får projektorn. :sweat_smile:

@kubasienki: 50+ units sent to Sweden as part of the original “EU” batch hit a snag in the local logistics chain, and were returned to Germany before reaching any customer. Those same boxes have been resent from Germany to the same customers that were already waiting. Apparently it worked better this time.

2 Likes

All units set aside for Australia & New Zealand were sent to Europe at the last minute. None were ever sent to AU/NZ. Such is life.

1 Like

Yes because DHL closed early for AU/NZ… We have 700 pieces in the factory that are ready to be packed. We are talking right now to our team in China. Seems the Chinese Gov are closing factories till the 24th. We will keep you posted as soon as we have some news

2 Likes

First time poster. Have been waiting silently and, for the most part, patiently. I am a project manager myself and understand the constraints and risks of timely delivery.

The delays related to quality issues can be understood to a certain degree, quality should be determined before production begins so that production methods and assembly procedures guarantee sufficient quality. Closing of one factory and opening of another in order to improve assembly (and subsequently quality) is a drastic move and time consuming. And will in no way guarantee improved assembly/quality.

But the biggest issue I have with the execution of this project is the communication. The inaccurate and insufficient reporting of current issues during early production, along with what seems to be straight up lies regarding first shipments, is simply not up to the standards sold to the prospective backer. This project moves deadlines way too often and this raises the question on whether the project owner has any real intention of committing to the deadlines advertised?

Could the project please provide/display the math behind the claimed 10000 units done before the 25th or March?

From what I have read, there are already ca. 3600 units shipped plus the 700 already at the factory ready for shipping. So roughly 4300 units done, leaving us with the 5700 unit to be sent within a time-frame of 22 days? Roughly 260 produced and inspected units per day?

Can the project please confirm the numbers?

6 Likes

Hey, I’ sure Philips will share updates once the factories open because until then, whatever they say might not be accurate. Please have some more patience (I’m waiting as well) and also try to write in English. :slight_smile:

Getting really impatient now.

Contribution ID: 3292

Contribution Date: August 26, 2019

3 Likes