Shipping to Europe

Thank you for your reply,
Your answer just emphasises my point… I get that my BackersID is not on list no. 3 and that I cannot expect delivery in this round. Fine.

But when can I then expect the Pico to be (i) produced, (ii) shipped and (iii) delivered? To my knowleded this site does not provided any guidance at all on when to expect… well anything. This is very unfortunate - in particular as Philips was quick to charge an additional $129,75 during the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak!

I understand that production and delivery has been/are heavily impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and that such event was unexpeced by both backers and Philips. But you still need to provide the backers with some kind of guidance on when to expect the product to be delivered - of cource with the uncertanty that is inherent in such statement. If you say June, July, August or even September that would be fine. Then I would know what to expect which is more preferable that the current setup where I have no clue on when I could expect my product to be (i) produced, (ii) shipped and (iii) delivered

2 Likes

According to this post, all the projectors for backers should be produced before the end of May. If the factory can deliver on this deadline and if shipping doesn’t slow down further from the current situation, you have a good chance to receive your projector before or in the beginning of July.

Please remember that this is only my guesstimate. I don’t work for Philips and it is based solely on what I have seen written here on the forum and of past experiences with the shipping process. Estimates are really hard to do in the current situation.

1 Like

Thanks again for your reply. It is much appriciated.
I also appriciate your estimated time of delivery - of cource with the uncertainty that is inherent due to current marked conditions.

1 Like

Hello,

BackerID 15585161 - France - when can i expect my PPM?

I will try to keep it short.
-IGG Backer 5540, Norway.
-Got an email from Philips Support on April 15th: Hello, Your PicoPix Max has been shipped this morning, your tracking will be sent in few hours

• Recieved Tracking number, but it still (May 10th today) says April, 23 2020* 23:44 Local time | Shipment information receivedHONG KONG - HONG KONG

• I ask DHL What’s going on. They say that Sender has not sent anything, just created freight papers.

• I reply to DHL with this timeline (post found here somewhere):

• Flight departed on 11th of April
  • Arrived the17th in Belgium, blocked for 1 week in Belgium for custom clearance
  • 27th: released from customs
  • 28th: arrived in Germany warehouse
  • 29th: DHL/UPS finished pick up the devices
  • 30: finishing scanning product
    So today, our forwarder told us that we will be able to track devices, already more than 700 devices can already be tracked online. UPS/DHL are scanning it now. Some people can already see their shipment moving.
  • Also for people outside of EU in this shipment: same, scanning now in HK
  • DHL replies with: Sorry, this shipment does not have a pickup scan, so we can’t do anything.

Can someone please tell me what’s going on? Philips Support stopped replying. I have been polite and patient all along.

Thanks!

1 Like

No one knows what’s going on, including Philips/Screeneo. Your summary is where we’re at. All of us.

2 Likes

What about promised shipment on 10th May? @Philips_Support_N

1 Like

Hi

I too would like to know what is going on with the shipment with freight papers that was electronically produced on the April 23 2020 23:44.

Does any other backer with the same tracking information have any other information? I mean two and half weeks of no change in status?

2 Likes

Me and some other folks have no change of status since over four weeks now. So don’t worry, you are not alone…

1 Like

Thanks guys.

You mean yesterday.
The 10th of May was yesterday, sunday.

I just find this hard to believe now. I ordered a new Thinkpad, and it was shipped from China on April 29th. It is due here today. They also had some delays beyond their control, but I kept getting updates all along. They use UPS. I know that DHL is a horrible company to do business with, but can it really be that hard? According to DHL customer service, sender has to do something here.

Here is my history for shipping if you want to give a look. I am part of the April 10th batch.

In my case (shipping to France), PPM has spent at least 28 days in transit before reaching my country.
I still haven’t received it yet, but this is now in the hands of La Poste (French courrier service).

Yes, and what about that? :d

exactly same issue here, message it was shipped on the 24 april, got a shipment number. since then, nothing. DHL ask me to contact the sender as they do not have the package. WTF?

same here…

Please read this, it explains why there’s a delay before your tracking starts showing progress: General info about shipment and manufacturing - #3607

and afterwards perhaps watch this to expand your understanding of the current logistics situation worldwide:

1 Like

I’ve sent an email last week but no response. Its about changing the shipment address because I’m gonna move. Can someone help me?

I got a similar problem (I am living in Belgium) . The topic in which I explained my problem was hidden by moderators when I got my answer. A nice person from the forum called DHL Germany:

"Hi Julien,

so I was able to contact DHL Germany and they told me your parcel returned to the sender due to the “current limitations” probably with corona. He was “sorry” but could not give any more informations. But as you see from your tracking it never actually left germany. So Philips/Screeneo has to send it again unfortunatly…"

I wrote to support@screeneo.com to know if they have well received my parcel and when I will get it but no answer so far…

3 Likes

Thank you djupsjob. I have read it, and although I am sure the video is interesting, all other packages arrive as normal. Just not this one.