Shipping to India

You are on the next batch too

My Contribution ID is 17340. let me know when mine will be shipped?
thanks in advance.

Yes! you are on the list. You can check the list in the News section on the top right of the screen.

Ohh thanks, looks like India is in this batch.

Strange i don’t see it.

looks like you sorted half the list only… See point1 here:

Finally India backers on the list. I hope we are the last one …

There will be one more list next week covering all backers.:smiley:

Hi
Is the india /usa list out ?

Exactly. I used ctrl+F. Anyways. Thanks @imdevu for the amazing news. Can’t wait. I’m already in love with it.

1 Like

U there on the list gopinath?

The list is updated and out. Please go through my post above, and you are on the list Angad.

This is the final list for india ?because at least 10 emails to philips to change my country address have gone through…
Guess can’t expect help from philips …have to wait for ivoG who was working on it I guess …

this list contains backers from all over and:

I’m on the list ? For where? Destination.i dnt c my Indiegogo no.

Can you confirm your contribution ID. It seems I have mistaken it to be 9923. Apologies.

21042 .I had reordered.just worried it will go to the u.s…

seems you are not on this list. as this number is quite high. 21543 is the highest number and they still have 797+504 numbers to declare.

Please go through Ivo’s post from yesterday and see if he liked your post/message to him. IF he did that he has actioned it.

I’m in no hurry since I missed getting it when I was in the u.s.
It’s just that I just want an address change confirmed even if I get it last.
IvoG hasn’t confirmed it yet but since they r sending it to PPL frm india it wd b better n more cost effective to send now than later…
Anyway I will wait for ivoG to get back to me when he is up bcs philips never responds sadly.
Anyway thx buddy

Another week and this first part of anticipation of shipping pain should be over.