Shipping to India

i am not sure. I checked quite late and it was there. A lot of such emails were sent out yesterday. Ivo and team are working to load all the information. He will give a like on this post once he has read this and will action (if not already done). Thanks.

1 Like

Check out today’s update from the News section (button on top of forum)

2 Likes

I have send them my Aadhar Card details twice.
They haven’t uploaded the same.
Also tracking number is also showing invalid.

I think only passport number required or have you give aadhar only ?
Tracking number takes min. two weeks now (that’s how it is !)

you can give a passport number or aadhaar if u don’t have a passport. Either one should be fine.

Please try back on Tuesday next week. I am hoping we should have soem movement by then. I will update here if something happens prior to that.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ceiling mount options

@IvoGrijt i still don’t see my passport in backerkit.

Me neither. Have you received the tracking number yet?

Nope

Still waiting eagerly

I think both of us didn’t get the tracker ID because they forgot to update our IDs in the Backer-kit :worried:.

U have the backerkit tracking right ? If yes…none of us has recieved the actual tracking .
As per philips maybe by Monday

Nope. No tracking ID in the backerkit either. Status is yet to be shipped.

@IvoGrijt please check whether my passport ID is updated. Thanks.

1 Like

I have updated the info in Backerkit and our lists, and will forward the info to the forwarders so they can ship yours.

2 Likes

Thanks i can now see special notes in backerkit. :+1:

1 Like

That’s odd, as I do see that theres a tracking label (DHL 2630236151) for you in there for 16 days already, but no passport indeed.

I just updated the info in Backerkit and our lists, and will forward the info to the forwarders so they can ship yours.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

I discovered that there is a huge backlog of missing passport information for Indian backers in the master file unfortunately. I’ll drop most of the other things I’m doing to fix this for the backers who did reply to our mail requesting this information. So if you already mailed us this info in the last 4 weeks or so, don’t do it again. Let me find and process all of those I can find in Zendesk first, then I’ll ask for those I’m still missing directly.

So please don’t chase me about this yet with any individual requests, I’ll get back to you guys with an update.

4 Likes

And for people who have sent their passport information back in December Jan? Do they need to send it again?

Thanks I can see tracking id earlier also only the passport number was not updated.

1 Like