Shipping to India

Ok thanks that helps

@Philips_Support_N I have updated my ID document and not yet received shipping/tracking details. Are you shipping based on contribution id? My Id is 109xx but seeing so many people other than India has received with 12xxx contribution id.

Is the custom duty charges are really 15k in India. Did anyone received the Projector?

A guy from Kerala received it. Duty and taxes were around INR 15700.

Looks like shipping is going to be delayed, i was following another campaign in Kickstarter they said due to virus break employees are not enough to complete product in time, so delay is expected.

Customs/GST Breakup shared on FaceBook:

CUSTOMS DUTY (REIMBURSEMENT OF COST) ------------3453.18
IGST (REIMBURSEMENT OF COST) ---------------------------10735.59
S W SURCHARGE(REIMBURSEMENT OF COST) -------------345.42
9967-BONDED STORAGE ---------------------------------------------500
9967-DISBURSEMENT FEE--------------------------------------------550
IGST@ 18%-----------------------------------------------------------------189
TOTAL---------------------------------------------------------------INR 15774.19

They can change category and charge you more … This site is not helpful.

Does any one know up to what number the shipment to India has happened ?

There are 199 backers for this campaign from India. I wonder how many are from Kerala. I am. Kannur.

Hi Guys,

Any info regarding shipment after CNY can be found here:
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/new-shipments-after-cny/2021

I’m guessing I’m one of the first few from India who backed the project (backer ID 1xxx), and I still haven’t received my projector. Turns out, Philips hadn’t updated my passport details, and that only got confirmed after their factory shut for CNY. I’m hoping mine’s sent soon after the factory reopens on the 24th.

@Philips_Support_N As the factories started, can you give any timeline when will i be receiving my ppmax. My contribution id is 19xx, but just came to know i don’t fall under all forgotten under 4000 as that is only for EU. Atleast consider all id’s who are below 4000 because everyone should also be given same priority.

Hi, @Philips_Support_N are we Indians anywhere on your list? After AU perhaps?? Please?? Kindly give an ETA. Not rushing you guys, but can’t wait any longer. :frowning: Thank you.

Hi.
Did u check vat to be charged and how is customs to be paid by us.eaelier they had clearly said customs included in item

Hi…
Shipping to India query.
Pls answer ASAP.
Long time back I had asked whether customs would be charged and your answer had been no!.
Pls advise you are still sticking to that !
Only vat will be charged ???

Any idea abt vat ? Also are items going to India being charged customs too?

See this

1 Like

Hey buddy…thx but this is a little confusing…
I paid euro 545 total…about inr 45000…
After that pls explain again.

@macsan0123 We have to pay that is mandatory, exact amount I cannot say because as we will receive in april the new tax slab might be different.
Any product we recieve from outside of India we have to pay vat for it, even when i ordered a product of 7k from china i had to pay 700rs vat, this is just an example.
Hope this answers.

Vamsi…
Is it only inr 700 ? That is cnfd ? but what abt customs .
You are talking abt refund .what’s that