Shipping to India

Sorry I misread…is that all what we have to pay?
It cost me inr 45000.so what all I have to pay in addition?

The vat we have to pay for PPM might be between 15k - 25k i am just guessing this.

Thx man…that’s too much…guess I wl go for refund

it will be extra… I was under this impression too but unfortunately this is only applicable for Europe. We will end up paying around 20K extra. I am hoping under 20K, but again that may change as this last information we had was from January.

Note: the price of the product has been increased to ~ 74.5K + taxes. So make a informed call if you are deciding to cancel, you will not be able to repurchase at that price.

If you go for refund, you should get everything back if it is not shipped. If shipped, you will have to bear return courier charge. (Shiping to india will in most cases not have happened.)

Dsnt matter.once I had asked them n thy hd said no custom duty n only vat.
It’s not worth 70000 as thts wht it wl cost. Me

fair enough! you can send a mail to them to check with them if they are still accepting refunds. If they confirm that refund has been accepted, it will take a few weeks for the money to reflect in your account.

Anyway simultaneously had ordered nebula cosmos…they r nt charging customs …nor vat

Also I am not sure if that will actually be the case. I have never been able to order anything that was VAT or customs free… no matter what people claimed.

1 Like

If any of you ever manage to do so LEGALLY, please let me know how!

1 Like

What I meant to say is that even if we hear it is included in campaigns/aliexpress like international shippers, or people claim they will pay at their end, it never works out for deliveries in India. (I was not talking about trying to avoid these :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

@imdevu & @macsan0123

For your information, as the Indiegogo campaign is now over, Philips do not accept cancellations anymore.
Their logistic and sourcing team have already purchased all the components to manufacture the right number of products for their backers, and they have restarted production after the Coronavirus lockdown.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I wasn’t aware of that until today.

1 Like

I am not sure if anyone can answer this but what I am really interested in knowing if we can get a GST complaint (to claim input tax credit) invoice from the shipper. Anyone has had previous experience with that?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Any plans to include India Shipments in April Batch 1
or April Batch 2?

Lot of cargo flights coming in soon from hongkong

206 Picopix… will be a small space in one flight. We just need to get to our number.

@Philips_Support_N been waiting patiently for a long time now… Please confirm.

Seems courier services including non-essential services are to start on April 20th in India. Can we get some clarity @Philips_Support_N? As to when your delivery partner can ship the latest? Anyone else has any idea?

That will more depend on DHL rather than what the Indian Govt says.
I’d not keep my hopes up for the April 20th date. also with the slow manufacturing rate… expect mid May for things to look better for us.

@Philips_Support_N Any updates on India shipments? Are we still on the no shipping list? :thinking:

3 Likes