Shipping to India

Blue Dart has started the services in India as per this tweet on their official Twitter handle. @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T When are you going to acknowledge this and send in our pledge??

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T Or are you now going to state you haven’t chosen a delivery partner yet??

Here’s the tweet:

1 Like

This is good news!

I think they have a bulk deal with DHL at their end to facilitate this. DHL might use the same of diff logistic partner here in India.

@Philips_Support_N: How are things looking at your end for India?

2 Likes

Bluedart is subsidiary of DHL and they use the same resources all over. If bluedart works in India, DHL should also.

1 Like

Bump

Yup he’s right about Bluedart and DHL.

1 Like

3 days since this post. @Philips_Support_N hello?? Care to respond??

1 Like

@Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_P @IvoGrijt @LLG @moderators

What a sham is this forum? 45 days since anything from you guys. Nothing at all.
You guys hardly take minutes to reply to queries on other threads. But none on this?

And you gloat that you’ve great consumer support?

A reply will do. We’re not asking for concrete dates.

Just a response that says “yes india shipping is in the line” or “no, not yet”.

I’m not fed up waiting for my device. I understand I may not get my PPM just as yet. I understand the difficulties in production and shipping due to covid19.

But I truly am fed up of waiting for a reply.

@Phys1

Hi Vasu,
Here is the response from @Philips_Support_N from yesterday.

If you follow the link you will get the status for India:

Thank you. I was wishing they would give some official info.

Don’t hold your breath.

I think we should hear something soon. Especially with eased lock down norms from tomorrow.

@Philips_Support_N India has eased restrictions from 4th May. Can you check if we are back in the non restricted list yet?

1 Like

True Dat waiting since 30 September 19

DHL | COVID-19 - source

@Philips_Support_N, Can you check from your end how it looks?

Status in DHL site.

Bump

Do we have an update if DHL is still restricting you to ship to India?

seems India will be in the next batch. yay!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing the great news here @imdevu. I had stopped going into the official General Info thread for some days…

@Philips_Support_N Sorry if we’ve been mean to you. But can’t wait to get my own PPM… Please confirm. Backer_id 15590835 location India.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.