Shipping to Norway?

DHL support Norway answers in 5 minutes and tells me that estimated departure from HK is tomorrow for my package. First tracking information was April 26th and been on hold since May 12th. They also tell me that when first departured from HK to Europe it should be delivered within 2 days.

1 Like

Wow! Nice, hoping mine is in the same shipment then. Just updated again to on hold in HK 18:08 local time

Mine went from hold to processed, then back to holdā€¦still in HK.

havent had time to test it out yet. clearance was about 800,-

1 Like

Guess what, the package did not departure yesterday. DHL support: New expected departure today, but not for sure as the package has been expected departure several times alreadyā€¦

Got mine just now!

@IvoGrijt
still not even a tracking number, did you guys forget mine?
thought they were sent country by country to reduce cost?

Contribution ID

I received mine right now :+1:t3:

I got mine yesterday and spent the night testing it out. So far Iā€™m very pleased with what Iā€™ve seen. In a dark room energy saving mode works well and is very quiet. Battery life seems to be good enough for a couple of movies in that mode as well. The built-in speaker is OK, but I prefer using headphones (Bluetooth or cabled) or connecting to my amp and speakers via Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack. The airmote works reasonably well, though a BT keyboard would make searches easier. Tried installing Rikstv and T-We only to find that they donā€™t work, but solved the problem by screen mirroring from a tablet. Also linked my phone to the youtube app so I can control it remotely.
The one thing I didnā€™t like was how the colors look in Presentation mode. It is noticeably cooler with a greenish color cast. Energy saving and normal mode looks good to me and is more than adequate in a somewhat dark room. Until now Iā€™ve been watching YouTube and series on a 10" tablet so it is a huge difference having a 94" picture on the wall :grin: Overall Iā€™m very happy with the projector.

Hi Espen - I got my confirmation on May 20th that I can track my package. However, the tracking number is not valid. According to the order information ā€œIt may take up to 2 days for a tracking number to provide an update.ā€ Its now 3 days later and the tracking number is still not valid. At the same time, the order says the item has been shipped.
I will wait another few days and see if I can begin to track the DHL package.

Congrats! My was due 14th, still not here, my bad luck, always :blush:

Omfg

How do you do screen mirroring? My Note 9 just tells me that HDMI is not connected. What kind of cable did you use?

I donā€™t use any cable for screen mirroring. On my Samsung S5e tablet I use Smart view, and on my iPad I use screen mirroring from the drag down menu. On my Sony Xperia phone I have not been able to connect through screen mirroring. Only by linking YouTube with a code.

1 Like

To backers who have not yet received their ppm, - for me it took one month from first tracking info to delivery, April 26th - Registered -> May 26th - Delivered. I guess you can expect faster delivery from now onā€¦

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N
Just checked the documents again and cannot find my shippment by Contribution ID

Maarten, youā€™ll be in the upcoming list

Got mine today :slight_smile: all good. Just the Miracast looks very choppy the video, not fluid. I just posted the issue here: Miracast choppy video/not fluid

1 Like

Sill nothing received, most terrible distribution I have ever experienced.