Shipping to Singapore

they updated me via email that next batch will have Singapore included so it will be shipping either end of Apr or early May, i am backer 11xxx. i hope this info helps

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! Hopefully not another 5 pieces like last time heh… :sweat_smile:

Hope this new toy would somewhat bring some respite for us with the extended the lockdown…

Glad to hear that. I am having a back problem and needing bed rest while this lockdown is extended. Having the Max soon would be really timely to say the least.
Didn’t receive any emails though.
I am backer 15xxx.

1 Like

Get well soon! :wave:t4:

I’m Backer #14543 and haven’t received mine yet…I just changed my shipping address to my home address as the previous one was to my office and we are all WFH now, so I’m not so hopeful my set will come in the next shipment…cries

Make sure you do this:

Hi Long, do they mean this batch which they have added as 3rd List?
If yes, too bad, i am not in the list…

they said is either end of April or beginning of May, unfortunately, am not in this batch too, also no ideas which countries going to get this round :crossed_fingers:

For all Singapore backers still anticipating shipment. Please note that I was on List number 2 which was issued on 2 April 2020. Shipment is supposed to be from Hong Kong. I have not received anything till today except all sorts of excuses so that means 25 days so far and still not received from the time I saw my backerkit number in the list that they claim to have shipped.

For anyone who is interested I have provided a live example of a shipment ordered from Shenzhen that took 11 days to get to Singapore on another thread in this forum.

Whats your contribution id no? Seems like its going to be a long wait regardless.

Backer ID 1913. :disappointed:

I just take their explanation as pinch of salt.
I bought non-medical items from China sometime in late March and have received within 20 days.
Heard too many excuses and weak reasoning from the team.

Just hope to get the projector delivered and move on with life.

As usual, it’s Philips…

2 Likes

Anyone from Singapore on list #3? What’s your contribution ID?

It seems from a reply by @Philips_Support_N that the 3rd batch didn’t have Singapore included though. What seems to be the about turn here. @Philips_Support_N Please explain. If its still not forthcoming can you offer a refund option? I am extremely tired of following this forum.

1 Like

you have to use the Backerkit number to track the shipment. Took me hours to understand it. Go find the topic Backerkit ID in search and there is a screen shot showing you how to locate it.

Mine is 15583466, none of it in the 3 list of shipments.

contribution number: 14827 . what’s the status ?

I simply dont trust them any more. Also dont understand the system of shipment. It is so messy and by reading the posts one get more and more confused. probably their intentions. Some with later backer number receives the PPM whereas some who has earlier backer number still waits.

4 Likes

Honestly, I am prepared to wait. But if its because Singapore is skipped over some other country just because of some arbitrary reason, that I cannot accept. The fact that they are totally not transparent about the contribution ID has me wondering if they are making some random prioritisation that doesn’t follow contribution ID, such as maybe… shipping to particular distributors that are making more noise and threatening to cancel enmasse? Please honor the Indiegogo contribution ID sequence Screeneo/Philips/whatever!! and be transparent, is that too much to ask???

3 Likes

Remember to check the updated list. Finally see my backerkit num! Should have SG for this batch

Backed in Oct
Contribution #14xxx

1 Like

What… I think they really forgot about me! I don’t see my number in any of the lists…

Backerkit #15585211 (backer #3038) :frowning:

Edit: Ah I take that back, they just added an additional 200 to the list and I’m inside!! :sob:

2 Likes