Shipping to Singapore

Thank you William, u used aptoid or manually install by searching for apk?

I understand is pay at point of delivery from past experience

1 Like

SG shore now according to tracking

I use the Aptoide. If you find out other APKs that works, kindly share here. Thanks.

1 Like

I think you will get it tomorrow. DHL is very fast once it arrives here.

1 Like

Quick tip once you get it:

1. Connect to charger.
  2. Turn on Bluetooth and pair the AirMote.
  3. Connect to WiFi - preferably 5Ghz band and not the 2.4GHz one.
  4. Check regional settings and check that the date/time is correctly sync via WiFi.
  5. Go to Settings and update to latest firmware.
    Do offline update if unable to download over the air update.

See this post for other getting started stuff.

Enjoy your new toy! :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention, use Energy Saving or Normal mode for better colours. Presentation mode doesn’t have good colours.

4 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait

1 Like

I would urge you to report the working apps in the thread for that, to help others looking for this information. It’s here: Working Apps List discussion, feeds the Working Apps List

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I am just too lazy to gather all the parameters for reporting. Besides, these are really Singapore specific apps that I really don’t think the rest of the world will be very interested in. But you are right - I will try to update in that post if I am able to get those details. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Perfect, that is convenient as compared to what EU folks have to do. Thanks !!

I just received an SMS from DHL to pay the import tax online. You’ll likely receive the same soon.

IT’S HERE BOYSSSS, IT’S BEEN A LOOOONG WAIT.

5 Likes

Do you have to pre-charge it for 8 hours before use? Or can you use it immediately after taking it out from the box and connecting it to the charger?

Sorry, I don’t know the official recommendation for this.

For me, I did not wait. I connected it to the charger and immediately played with it.

1 Like

Nice! My last update was 9:40pm at Singapore sorting facility. What’s your status now? How much is the tax to pay?

1 Like

I ordered three sets, costs me about $60 for the tax. They mentioned it’ll be delivered by EOD on Monday!

6 Likes

Woohoo!!

6 Likes

:+1:

Finally!!

5 Likes

I dun think we are taxed if it is just 1 unit

Congrats guys! Have fun this weekend! :slight_smile:

Come come … post your projected image here for us to admire :slight_smile: