Shipping to Switzerland

Hello Ivo, any news regarding the reimbursement, and the change of credit cards (see my previous post)? Thanks!

I started compiling the list, and realized that almost every Swiss backer has or will have to do this. So I’m waiting just one more week for more people to report in with ZWEIMWST to pass the info on to PhilipsNono for processing, at which point I’ll make sure to also let him know the exceptions like your case @Anduril.

1 Like

Hello Ivo

ZWEIMWST

Contribution ID: 12777
Backer-ID: 15586692

Received DHL bill: CHF 37.00

Hurrah! …today the DHL Page shows a Resultat for my Shipment number (Amy Batch to Switzerland = Non-EU)! Got update to a DHL Number on 30.5. Package is still in HK currently, however: destination location seems to be right! Looking forward and counting the (last) days of waiting time.

I am pretty sure that DHL will add VAT Tax too…so grateful to IvoG to wait :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have now processed the payment of 37.15 CHF.
Please do add me on the list of people who need to be reimbursed.

For your reference again:
ZWEIMWST
Backerkit-ID: 15591153
Indiegogo Contribution-ID: 6598

Thanks in advance,
Eric

1 Like

Paid 34.00 to DHL
ZWEIMWST
Indiegogo : 15461
backerkit : 15584846

1 Like

Dear @PhilipsNono, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_3, @IvoGrijt,

do you think it is serious to give a tracking number 2 weeks before delivering the product for shipment?
after 6 months late?

tracking arrived on 30/05/2020
active from 15/06/2020
product not received yet by DHL

I really believe this is the worst crowdfunding experience I have ever had, starting from the delays to the paradoxical situation in which I already know it will end: DHL will ask me again to pay the taxes I have already paid.

From now on I will avoid Philips products as much as possible.
Compliments

BackerkitID: 15900012
ContributionID: #18990

Would you seriously rather not have received the tracking number at all, and just have it turn up at those doorstep? The fact that the shipping took so long to happen from the moment of releasing the tracking information frustrates us even more than it does you, cause in your case it’s one projector, in ours it’s thousands of units not being delivered on time or within agreements.

Have you had many crowdfunding experiences during worldwide a pandemic? Or had any experience with shipments during worldwide cargo crisis?
Delays are par for course with crowdfunding, if you expected to have an off-the-shelf experience then you were mistaken from the beginning. The taxes being charged is unfortunate and a mistake by our forwarders, who did not mark the shipments properly as being Duty Paid but rather marked them Duty Unpaid. Again, this frustrates us more than it does you. And like we said, we will refund you what we charged for the taxes.

Why would you, based on the delivery issues and delays alone? It’s like saying you’ll never eat at a 3 Michelin Star restaurant again because the courses took to long to come on one visit, opting for fast food instead.

Dear @IvoGrijt,
i’m not a troll and i don’t want to start a flame then this will be my last polemic answer.

I don’t have direct crowdfunding experience but I have been working in ecommerce since 2000.
I know that you can print an AWB and leave it so… Yes, it’s more serious for me to give an AWB after 6 and a half months instead of six months and give it whens it works but this is a personal opinion.

And if I know that my forwarders made a mistake and there are 15 days between the issue of the waybill and the shipment I would try to modify them.

I understand that yours is not a simple situation, those who do Customer Service only receive complaints but I don’t think that your answer is a good example of CS.
I know it’s sounds strange but I’m a customer and I paid for a product 7 months in advance, in the meantime I sent several emails that were not answered until I was told it was late and I could no longer withdraw from the purchase.
I could make a list of everything I did not like about your project management but it would be as mentioned above a useless flame.

No Ivo, it’s a little bit different: if i have a problem with a restaurant I will not go back to that restaurant.
if I have a problem with a brand I avoid that brand.

I think that a big company like Philips is different from a small artisan when made a crowdfunding.
In a world situation like this I doesn’t expect an answer “I’m sorry you can’t get a refund anymore” and i expect an anwer to all my email or posts.

I have bought another projector in the meantime (Xiaomi Mijia Mini 1080P) and when i’ll receive yours I’ll try to sell it, hoping not to lose money.

This is always my personal opinion, no answer needed.

Have a nice day,
Stefano

2 Likes

Hello,

Yes indeed we had an issue with the customs.
We sent the paper today and the product will be released tomorrow, then scanned by DHL.
Devices are already in Germany now.
Thanks

Ad_1_1200x628 Indiegogo.jpg

For all Swiss having an issue with the VAT: we will for sure refund it if DHL asked you to pay for it. You won’t pay it twice

2 Likes

I paid 37.00 CHF to DHL
ZWEIMWST
Indiegogo # : 11142

Please reimburse, thanks,

Cyril

1 Like

please send me the proof

done

1 Like

Hey pollodigomma

A) you seem (lucky) not to have ever participated in a Crowdfunding - which showed to be a complete scam (where the ‚Startup‘ Company just burned the money for their salaries and no assets left). I did. I know - when based on reduced activity on communication of the campaign owner - one should start to worry. This was and is absolutely NOT the case for the PicoPix Max campaign. This Forum is the best example of the responsivness of the people behind it & that they are still there.
There is absolutely no question for me that this Project & Product will keep on Philips Quality Standards & Brand name. I supported this project, because of the Philips brand/owner (where products always met my quality expectation like Hue Lights, TV&Stereos) and because I welcome that Big Companies tryout this new approach to speed up innovations. But as it is for any of these global projects & innovations: Engineers are often too optimistic (especially with SW involved). However: This Philips project does mean it seriously - so rather to ship out last autumn an Works-by-chance 0.7 Version they tried to do their Best to force Chinese manufacurers to improve their process and product to be able to Mass manufacure it. The first batch had still some issues (if you read other posts) - I myself am happy to belong to the later batch manufactured - so initial issues should already have been resolved. And should there still be an issue: we all have seen how the Team will offer a replacement/fix. This Service&Support of Philips is not offered by many other campaigns.

B) I recently got an AliE order which was 4 Months (!) on its way. (Before Corona: roughly 10 days delivery time from China to Switzerland). There was no Tracking available anymore and Yes - i asked & received my refund theough AliE after the 2nd month. However: when I got the item in pristine conditions last week - i contacted the store and transfered - without obligations on my side - the initial amount to them. It was not their fault and the product is fine.

So for heaven‘s sake: calm down and wait - like I do (also got the same dates of Updates to be delivered to Zurich - mine seems to be still in HK) - but DHL needs to find an Airplane first - to fly it over. Yes: it may take another couple of weeks (not days as before) - but we still will get our goods before largely available on Shops.

@Philips_Support_N / @IvoGrijt : thank you, that you are there and so actively responsive on this campaign in the recent months. In my experience, I know definately worse people/companies behind a crowdfunding project. That you refund afterwards the additional VAT bills from DHL to Swiss Customers - is just another example of your credibility to keep word.

3 Likes

This was my main reason for backing this project as well. I was intrigued that Philips was willing to give this a shot. I knew from the beginning, that i might have to pay a but load on import tax (Approx 200EUR) and it might not be cost effective for me, considering we have so many Chinese no branded option these days at lower price point, but I was willing to pay for the Philips product quality.

Mine should come in by next week (or earlier), my hopes are really high at the moment.

And thanks for taking time out to pen down your opinion. It really helps see some comments where people have similar opinion.

2 Likes

@fboesch,
This is your opinion, I don’t agree with it but I accept it.

Like Imdevu I chose this crowdfunding for the brand.
And from an important brand I expect different treatment.

As i told before, no flame, If you have a friend who wants to buy my PicoPix Max (when i’ll receive it) let me know
:slight_smile:

Have a nice day,
Stefano

1 Like

@pollodigomma: I‘ll contact you via PrivateMsg and keep my ears open (for a buyer of your PicoPix) :+1:t3:

However: I hope for us both, that we will be more than happy with our PicoPix Max in a couple days - and no bad feelings if you decide to keep it :wink:

Thank you, Stefano!

P.S. …can‘t find PrivateMessaging Feature here…if you read/receive Updates by Email - i contact you as soon A) i have received mine B) showed off proudly my PicoPix & C) get the first ‚Woah! Where can I get one?‘ :+1:t3:

1 Like

should work for you now… just click on any name and it show show up a message button.

2 Likes

@pollodigomma : I hope that you also just got the DHL Notification/Update (my PicoPix shall be delivered by next Mon 22.6.)…:partying_face: :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes