Shipping to Switzerland

I received a txt from dhl but when I click on the link I can’t find how to pay, I contacted them via email to ask for more information.

I’ll update you if i have to pay.

Stefano

2 Likes

Hi @pollodigomma

DHL offers to pay for the VAT and other customs charges on the internet but only for 48h. After that, if the amount is not payed, they will send a mail with an invoice. It will be 3.- more due to the extra administrative work.

It happened to me too.

Hope it helps

2 Likes

Thank you @pa.friederich,
perfect explaination
Stefano

A post was merged into an existing topic: PicoPix Max for sale ? / ! Sellers and buyers meet here

No news ! Can you confirme your received my #ZWEIMWST

#ZWEIMWST

37.15 CHF

Indigo ID : 9512
Order : #11684492
DHL – 2630213294

#ZWEIMWST

1 Like

Hi Ivo, what is the expected timeline for the refund? Do we get a notification via email or here on the forum?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi… Any news?

ZWEIMWST

Indiegogo 19724
Backerkit 16067476

Payed 36.85 CHF

1 Like

ZWEIMWST contribution ID 19296 - backerkit 15986237 - DHL 2630229184

Hello Philips & Community Team

I now also got my DHL Bill with the Swiss VAT. Please add me to the special VAT Reimbursement List

Thanks a lot!

ZWEIMWST

Indiegogo 19568
Backerkit 16020638

DHL Shipping No. 2630230444

Payed 36.85 CHF

Hi @IvoGrijt apologies for the follow up again - but didn’t see any acknowledgement about reading my previous message and I just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss it and when you have time if you can update the thread with how to keep track of this and timelines I’d appreciate it a lot (but I also know you must be pretty busy with the questions coming from backers who are still awaiting delivery of their device, so no pressure, but just “bumping this up in your inbox” to make sure it wasn’t missed by chance!

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Hello @IvoGrijt

Any news how the double VAT refund for Swiss Customers will be processed?

I received mine in a later batch (but very happy with the PPM and not the slightes issue so far - even on long TV watching Sessions with Zattoo)

Thank you very much for Updates!

Fredi

1 Like

ZWEIMWST
Bonjour,
Je dois payé également DHL .
Mon id : 7813
Backerkit id : 15590252.

Merci

Hello @IvoGrijt

ZWEIMWST
I payed the DHL invoice
Contribution ID 21017

Best regards,

ZWEIMWST
IGG contribution number: 20675
BakerKit: 16518347
DHL: 2630238586

I still have to send the list to PhilipsNono, but I know he’s very busy, so I’m waiting to have all the names involved. By the end of this week I’ll send him the whole list of who I have now and list your Backerkit / Indiegogo contribution ID’s here so you’ll know I did it for you.

Anyone still getting a PPX and the DHL invoice please pay it right away and then post here with the tag

ZWEIMWST

1 Like

OK, good to know this is proceeding as I received the request from DHL saying the duty is not paid although BackerKit already collected from me.

#ZWEIMWST
Contributino-ID: 20903
Backerkit-ID: where can I find it? do you need this as well?
VAT: €32.26 paid on BackerKit, CHF 33.70 charged by DHL

Hi @Ivo,

I just got my replacement here in Canada and had to pay DHL $57.93 CAD (on top of the $74.01 from the first one). There was NO mention on the invoice of it being a replacement.

Contribution ID #5376
Backerkit ID: #15592054 (I think?)

I don’t know if this is where I’m supposed to write this, given I’m not in Switzerland, but I figured, why make yet another thread on the same topic?

Thanks!

Hello,

We are sorry about this but:

• I just saw that we refund you the VAT 8 months ago! We have the proof in our system…
  • concerning the Fan noise: did you update to the new software?

Hello @IvoGrijt
ZWEIMWST
Contribution ID 21476
Backerit ID 16949105

#ZWEIMWST