Sonos integration

Hi @Julien94,

It’s on the Philips’ roadmap, but first things they have to do is to correct current bugs.

why do you need a splitter?

Sold my 3 x play 1s, got a Sonos One and another play 1 which i want to sell again, looking forward to sonos support!

Got another play5 gen 2, now both stereo in living room! Sonos One gen 2 in master bedroom!

Still waiting the sonos integration…

2 Likes

Any word on sonos? @Philips_Support_N

3 Likes

hello, any update on sonos integration? thanks

1 Like

I don’t know but as a owner of Sonos stuff I’m seconding this question.

1 Like

bump

An answer could be helpful even if the answer is that there are no news.

Hi dude, any news about sonos integration?

It would be nice.

I have a sonos move in bluetooth, with delayed sound. I hope a sonos integration could Fix that…

Regards,

JT

Bump

Hi,
due nothing happened related to the sonos integration I also changed my sound setup and purchased a sonos move.

This was not satisfying, as Julien94 stated the delay is bad as!

Please let us honestly know if you really still consider a Sonos integration.

BR
G_27

As far as I can see the official Feature & Bug List [1] doesnt containg that yet, because the Development Focus is still to sort out all bugs and basic-feature enhancements before moving on to sub-features.

[1] Current Bug / Planned Features list

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N – could you please give us an update on the sonos integration? Thanks!

Bump. Update please?

1 Like

Absolute necessary feature @Philips_Support_T

3 Likes

I’m looking for the new Sonos Five… It look interesting but it seems without BT…
So the question is… Can I stream audio over WiFi from PPM to Five? Some experience out there?

1 Like

It was promised during the fundraising and a few times after that. However still nothing more than promises.

Hi, I have been trying to figure out a way to get Sonos to work.

I brought a HDMI converter with ARC support.

However my Sonos Beam throws back an error saying CEC is not on. I checked the CEC settings and they are on. So, very confused why it’s not letting it connect.

Any help? Anyone had success tricking it?

This is the second adapter I’ve tried and both failed.

Could this CEC be fixed with an update?

Cheers,

Tony

CEC actually is not supported. It’s internally disabled

1 Like