Tracking number is not working

Hello.My IG ID is 20432 . I too received my tracking number on 30th May but it is still not active

Hi @IvoGrijt IvoG,
My BackerId is 11586498 and my Contribution ID is 6335. This is part of Jordan List and received the update after 30th May.

The tracking message is still the same " Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place." Since the 8th of june is the same…
Philips still does not replay to any of my emails…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General info about shipment and manufacturing

I already did that… and the message at DHL web is always the same (since de 8th of june) " Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place."

I tried to call DHL and they tell me that there is no package with my name or my adress, and that the tracking number is not correct.

@IvoGrijt ,
Do you got any news from forwarder regarding my query?

Hi,
My Indiegogo contribution # is 15416 and on 20-May-2020 I have received a DHL tracking number which is still not working (2630222685). All I am getting is this message:
Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number. (404)

Does anybody have the same issue?

Thanks

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for an explanation for this.

I have been waiting on my shipment shince June. Still not able to track the shipment.

How do I check status?
This is the details I got from the backerkit:
TRACK YOUR PACKAGE

Tracking Details
DHL – 2630238855

The number is not recognized in any of the DHL websites.

I have Contribution ID

Best regards

Pele

1 Like