Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

Hey Philips, we need at first our PicoPixMax and then you get not of videoa!

1 Like

Pretty hard to do a video when we donā€™t have our projectorsā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try to create more.
More entries, more chances of winning :joy:

Good job, @kugiigi! How many of us realised that this was in fact a ā€œboxingā€ video played reversed? Well done for thinking out of the box. Haha :laughing:

1 Like

@mgdh
@kubasienki, please behave and be civil.
@Nethill
@JonHoff

Guys, Iā€™m one of you, waiting for mine as well, so donā€™t worry, weā€™ll have our chance with the videos, but I guess will be in April.

Cheers,

1 Like

Since @Philips_Support_N requested for more videos and I had some free time :joy:
Nothing useful here though unlike my previous video :sweat_smile:

Use your headphones for the best experience! :grin:

Guys, Iā€™m one of you, waiting for mine as well, so donā€™t worry, weā€™ll have our chance with the videos, but I guess will be in April.

Still seems a bit unfair, no? Not only do people who already received their projector have more chances at winning because they can participate in multiple rounds of give-aways, because of the low number of delivered products right now they also have a higher chance of winning at all.

In the end itā€™s just almost-free generation of interest in the product via very precisely calculated mouth-to-mouth advertisement, costing nothing but the manufacturing price of the raffled units.

Personally, though, Iā€™d prefered them waiting until all IGG units are shipped.

1 Like

The above quote is what I understand to be the primary purpose of this giveaway. So that the majority of backers whom have not received their projectors will have a better understanding of how it works and hopefully have a better experience using it.

Hello everyone,

now I have finally found some time to create a video. I didnā€™t want to unbox because I think that there are enough videos.

I thought it would be most helpful to make a how-to video about the first start of the device for the community. That way some recurring questions will be answered directly.

I hope you like it. If you want more videos from me (for example a review or where you can use the projector), just write me. As soon as I have some time again, i will take care of it.

15 Likes

No offence to Philips, but your video looks more professional than those uploaded by them LOL
My video editing skills is non-existent compared to yours :joy:
Great video! :ok_hand:

Thank you =)

Great :+1: please more of those when you have a timeā€¦

Thank you. What do you want to see?

@edepede this is really nice!!!
The first wave of lucky draw will finish soon! Stay tuned

Awesome video @edepede! A video showcasing picture quality with different ambient light conditions, brightness mode and if possible display quality on Airplay as well would be really appreciated.

1 Like

Guys, this was an early unboxing with a lot of different actions and ambient light

@aero I made a quick&dirty video with a few situations. I will try to do an in-depth review/video next week. Maybe it helps you a bit.

10 Likes

@edepede Really nice professional videos!! I liked the consistency of everything.
Also curious about the difference between hdmi vs internal vs airplay picture quality, hopefully somebody would add that too.

Man, you call that quick and dirty? What do you call other videos like mine? Garbage? :joy:

Iā€™m pretty sure making videos is your profession because if not, you should definitely try and you might get rich out of it :grin:

Keep the great videos comingā€¦but not too much. At this rate my chance of winning has gone down to 1% :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This must be by far the best video yet. Thank you very much edepede