Australia & New Zealand

I used to work in a shop building PC’s. I loved the weekly RAM delivery from Synnex because they would always sprinkle in a handful of choc-mints. Haha

2 Likes

Yeah, I checked Synnex’s website too and agree it doesn’t say Phillips anywhere. They do partner with companies though for hardware logistics and shipping management so it’s possible they’re Philips’ local distributor.

Or, there’s also a chance this delivery isn’t for PPM and maybe just some computer parts I ordered ages ago and forgot about. shrugs

So exciting… the anticipation … hope you guys get it soon … :star_struck:

Sorry to get your hopes up, guys. I just got the package and it turns out to be the free SSD from gigabyte’s “buy a video card” Christmas promo. I wasn’t expecting this as I thought the promo was cancelled.

So checked again the TNT tracking code I got from Backerkit but it’s still not working.

Any ideas, @Philips_Support_N ?

2 Likes

Life goals!! :heart_eyes:

Update AU // NZ Tracking Numbers

You will be able to follow your tracking number, it will be updated very soon on each website.

If your tracking number starts with :

Please wait a few days before seeing an update,

Your PicoPix Max are on their way !

10 Likes

thanks at least now we are clear and know which site to check up,
but this is interesting that there is 3 different couriers they are using, based on some kiwis response I saw its DHL that’s handling that part, so can the rest of the Aussies or kiwis state which courier you got and where you are at? cheers, Fastway for me btw in Sydney

I don’t understand what exactly you want clarified, can you explain what you mean with the words I bolded?

Oooh, this is exciting, it’s nearly here! So none are actually coming through TNT at all? Fair enough.

@IvoGrijt I think he was just curious which courier was covering which region. NZ looks to have DHL. I’m Melbourne Metro with an RC number so that means mine should arrive via Fastway. Where are you @ThunderStrk and what courier have you got?

1 Like

Yes exactly what I meant, in Sydney with fastway

1 Like

Maybe it was something you had to read in an Australian accent to understand? Haha

4 Likes

Ha true I thought I can’t be more clearer

1 Like

THAT part was referring to New Zealand as in that part of the world, the rest was asking a question directly to the aussies and New Zealanders which courier they GOT given, and where are they AT as in I where are they all located , which part state or territories of Australia

1 Like

Strueth!

Perth. AusPost.

Did u get any update

is mine shipped today? Is it at a warehouse or customs?
@Philips_Support_N

Hello David,

Your PicoPix Max will be shipped soon, as we change some info you are on the second batch that will be shipped this week

There is only one more working day this week tho, so i correct to assume tomorrow?

It also can be shipped on Saturday

2 Likes