"Forgotten" Backers

Hi I placed my order on 25 September 2019,
my Indiegogo contribution ID is #12029.

I tried to contact your team through the support@screeneo.com email address but have not heard anything from them.

Anyways I would like to check on whether my perk has been delivered as I have not received any tracking information from you or DHL regarding the item. I am also unable to find my perk on any of the lists your team has provided

Please get back to me with information about this, thank you :slight_smile:

Have you had a chance to look into this?

@IvoGrijt
I purchased the PicoPix 5-6 weeks ago. And you addressed my last request about not being on any list with the reply that it will only be part of the next shipping batch.
I would really appreciate if you could provide some more information about that. Not only for me but for everybody who’s in the same situation.
The lack of communication seems to be a bigger issue here from what I read over the last months.

How is the current situation? Have all the PicoPix from the lists available been send and when will the next batch go out?
My contribution number is 21743

Please give all of us an update and some response.
And thank you for your last reply

Daniel

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N Please respond to my above messages. 16 days later and not even an acknowledgment, and I clearly see replies to other peoples messages.

@shirazmustapha and @Danilson

This post from Ivo will partially answer your question

DHL informed me the shipment was automatically cancelled…can you please give me any updates on its status?
Indiegogo CID: 21325

Hi, I’m asking a second time now, what is going on with my shipment? Kinds of looks like it has never been sent yet, although over a month since I got shipping ID. Just seeing two nonsense markups at DHL tracking. My previous question here resulted in nothing more than just the second similar markup. Has the package REALLY been shipped or not? Seems strange taking weeks after weeks of no sign of it reaching any DHL shipping terminal.

Tu, 21.07.2020, 22:45
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Tu, 30.06.2020, 13:50
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Contribution ID 21364

33 days withiut any answer… :frowning: really sad…

Hi,
I received a track&trace number on june 30th. That number still shows the status ’ instruction data provided by the sender to DHL electronically’
My contribution number is 21551, I can’t find my number on the lists. Please give me an update about my shipping.
Yours,
Stefan

Now my shipment ID has been removed from DHL systems. It’s saying: These item numbers do not correspond to any of DHL Parcel’s valid item search formats / Unknown shipment.

Good evening,
I have a contribution ID through Indiegogo 21542. It is not listed in the spreadsheet. It has been 37 days since first inquiry on this forum. 3 emails have been sent without a response.

This projector is a gift and my family is asking for an update. And I can’t give them one.

Thank you.

Hi there. Just after an update. Indigogo Contribution ID 21902. Cheers, Bas

Hello, my backer id is 15589940. I got tracking numder IMLDB2C – 5498053551719 on 2 July, but it’s still not reached IMLs warehouse. Also I’ve sent an email to support@screeneo.com (request 26478) at 18 July with no response.

Hi,
Contribution ID 21588 not included in any lists.
Please update,
Thank you,
Andrei

yes!!! just arrived in greece!!
best quality!!
thank you for your support!!!

Hello,

I have still no news from my indiegogo order please can someone give me some information ?
Thanks in advance.

name : MELIGNE ARTHUR

contribution ID indiegogo : 14604 / 12275

backerkit ID : 4,638

Request number : 24597

Thanks in advance.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Hello,

Can I please have some information about my projector, my number is not in any of the lists.
Contribution was at september 2019, nearly a year ago!

Thanks in advance.

contribution ID indiegogo : 11967

backerkit ID : 15587273

Request number : 27053

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

A post was split to a new topic: Shipping update - miros73