General info about shipment and manufacturing

Updates:

• remove 400 from QC fail and 100 from production
  • add 1200 to QC Pass
  • Move 1170 to with courier
  • Move 1480 on the arrow after courier (partly delivered)

Well said!

@mmeidl he answer they will get (and have got earlier) is Medical supplies are taking priority and number of flights have reduced significantly.
That is the reality of the current situation.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

At least @Philips_Support_P tries to solve the problems the few fortunately have

2 Likes

For those people who are looking for a summary:

3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
1570 - Shipped out End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders) Awating pickup by logistic partner
1200 - Ready to be shipped [April 1, 2020]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3550 (4250 - 700 ready before shutdown) pieces were manufactured post reopening. This means effectively current output is now around 710 pieces per week.
Shipping is delayed due to fights prioritizing shipment of medical supplies over non-essential commodities.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer: These calculations are based on updates shared by @Philips_Support_N

Previous Summary

General info about shipment and manufacturing

5 Likes

The money was collected and that was it

Hey guys, need a litle help. Can anyone direct me to where I can find my backer number? I’m guessing it will help me understand a bit better when the PPM might arrive. Although as we’ve got a couple more months of quarentine ahead I’m sure it will still arive with time to spare :slight_smile:

Cheers!

PS. sorry or not being really pissed coming here to rant. Just seems that there are more important things in life.

2 Likes

@jpnunes On Indiegogo, on the top right where your name is click on it then click on ‘my contributions’ then click on ‘view details’ below the perk and you will see your contribution ID

1 Like

Backer numbers of the latest 1200 should released today ?

Phillips has let us down this is nothing to do with virus
Open another factory until you are producing 500 units day.
If you do not it will take 20 week to produce projector?

1 Like

No answer to why production has stopped in first factory?
Stop misleading and covering things up.

1 Like

@Mark_Roberts Thank you very much! Id is 6020. Shouldn’t take too long then… thought I was in 11000!

@Philips_Support_N sorry for the basic question but having read through the pin on top and have not finding it, you are not providing a list of backers tho whom the PPM has already been shipped to, or have you and I just can’t find it (my bad then!)

It’s just that in Backerkit it sys it has been shipped and I would like to trackit then, but have not received any mail from DHL…

Cheers and thanks for the help! (you and the community!)

projectors production 710 pieces per week,
what happened to 500 to 700 projectors a day
This means it take 20 week to produce enough.

What as gone wrong and what will you do about it?

1 Like

Please stop spamming multiple shipping topics with nonconstructive criticism and strong language. One concise post of a problem is sufficient.

8 Likes

Just to share, I’m in Indonesia and apparently I was listed for the batch that is waiting for the flight.
Hope you get yours soon.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Hi, is there a new estimated date for everyone to receive their PPM?

Yours is probably shipped and waiting for pickup. There will be no tracking information until it gets picked up. This is due to prioritization of the Medical stuff for COVID-19. Just wait some more time and you will get a notification anytime.

1 Like