General info about shipment and manufacturing

Any going to the u.s ? I can’t see the numbers being despatched anywhere

we will give the list after the QC

4 Likes

We just started the QC in our Factory.

10 Likes

@PhilipsNono thanks for sending out the lists now, I like seeing them, it feels like a weekly lottery draw. One I know eventually I will win. It also makes it more involved then just guessing on if we will see an email or not.

Thanks for all the updates, pictures and hard work the whole team does it is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

That’s really awesome! @Philips_Support_N May I ask, just for curiosity, which kind of acceptance criteria do you have for a quality control? I mean, in every lot of X items, how many defective items do you need to check as not ok to set all the lot as not ok? (Is this the logic you use?) (I usually use the n-sigma with the cp/cpk system in our production processes)

Minor, Major and Critical.
I cannot give you all the criterias for each one cause we have more than 100 for each.
Reject if (not the sum of the 3 but only if 1 of them is as below)

• 1x Critical
  • 3x Major
  • 5x Minor
5 Likes

You asked for refund…

9 Likes

@Olivier_Huet
It is really interesting that you only foucs in i request a refund but you did not notice that PhilipsNono was telling lies and cheat me by spreading wrong information to deceive me i mentioned the problem with philips nono him self not all

You did not ask your self many persons are asking for refun why he accept mine only ??

Even me i send official email to refund 1 day ealier and they said sorry we purchase all component we can not refund now.

But he take it personally and i wonder why there is no reply from any staff from philips till now

I request refund i did not mean it but he drive me crazy by his misleading information

And i am still have a hope someone from philips will contact with me to correct this individual mistake

After waiting 7 months he just click and cancel my contribution

May be he will say i request refund he also said many promises so why he did not keep we are human sometimes when we are angry we can not express well

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I saw this, which is a great start, but am I missing something in that thread that has the listings of all backerIDs which have been shipped? I’ve seen a couple of posts and spreadsheets, but does it cover everyone who has been shipped?

I saw the spreadsheet screenshots showing the number of devices for each country, but is there a way to list backerIDs for those that have shipped? It would give a lot of people peace of mind if they saw their name on the list that their device is on route, even if it’s delayed in shipping which is outside of Philips control once shipped.

Obviously not trying to create any more confusion, just looking to see if something pinned at the very top could show all backerIDs that have been shipped that is searchable.

Thanks for your continued support!

EDIT: I now see a spreadsheet with a set of backer numbers that were shipped. Is there a complete list that collates all of the lists into one single shipped backerID file?

2 Likes

There is no public list of all shipped units at the moment. Creating such a list is up to the Philips/Screeneo people, if they deem it worth the effort.

Personally, I’m not sure how much it would help. If your unit has been shipped, you already know it because you either have the projector or at least a tracking code for it. If you have neither, your unit hasn’t been shipped yet.

3 Likes

That is a 99% true statement, the only reason I was thinking this is because a friend of mine who backed way before I did, received his (looked awesome) but his backer portal still shows as not shipped and he didn’t see tracking information, it just arrived one day :slight_smile:

can you give me its email address or backer number in PM please

My request is check for usual issues occuring

1. focus wheel
  2. colour check as complaints of single colour display…
  3. leaking light from front and loose parts

Is this an option for you?
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/picopix-max-for-sale-sellers-and-buyers-meet-here/

2 Likes

You are lucky u got a refund as ur options now open…u can buy mine if u like

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

@Philips_Support_N:

I often see people asking personal questions, mostly about their personal perk’s shipping status. Those are currently moved to a thread called Individual status update requests for your answering consideration.

There are however some questions which are also personal / individual regarding shipping and other issues not relating to support needed, but are logistical in nature.

If I were to make a closed thread where only staff can answer and move any such valid questions to, curated by the moderators acting as a sort of pre-filter, would you consider having a look through that and answering those you can and indeed deem worthy of your scarce time at that moment?

Some stuff will be resolved by other means and processes or simply with time, but some may require your intervention. Some may even be of importance to you as they may highlight an issue or problem you hadn’t seen or considered yet, or offer a solution to one.

We get it you felt lied to and deceived and people shouldn’t be telling you otherwise as those are your feelings and you are entitled to them.

My question is you said you emailed a day before for a refund, correct? Had they given it you, would you still be on here asking for someone to talk to you? I don’t understand the difference between them giving it to you over the email vs rejecting and then giving it to you here. At the end of the day you wanted a refund and they provided one for you. What difference does it make as to how it was recieved?

I know you said that in the email they couldn’t refund because the purchased parts and it sounds like you are upset at what you precieve as another lie. In this case it looks like they made an exception based on your responses on this forum and to their staff. At the end of the day it saves you money as you don’t have to pay for return shipping and are not on the hook for the original shipping.

You are now free to purchase another projector or use the money else where.

Do you think based on the responses they would want to add you back to continue to be aggressive about indeterminate timelines? That has not and will not change? Your frustrations with this project aren’t going to go away so why are you now trying to get back in?

2 Likes

You know what is unfair?
That I have asked for a refund so many times and they keep ignoring me.
So I start wondering if I should start swearing and spamming the forum to get a refund.

2 Likes

@Dedohamdy

It is really interesting that you only foucs in i request a refund but you did not notice that PhilipsNono was telling lies and cheat me by spreading wrong information to deceive me i mentioned the problem with philips nono him self not all

I was just answering to your message. Why should I focus on other thing ?

Anyway, I can answer to your accusations of lies if you really want that…
They have told you that they have sent the items but the transporter later refuse to deliver them.
WHY Philips would lie about that ? Which goal ?
You think they don’t want to send you the item ?
They are investigating about this issue, and you, you’re still insult them by accusations of lies… Do you think it’s something normal ?

You did not ask your self many persons are asking for refun why he accept mine only ??

Everybody here know why : that’s because you’re unbearable !
You ask a question, they answer, you still ask the question, you insult them (they are not lyers)…
I think they was hoping you stop kick ass by sending you the refund you’ve requested… but no… I don’t know what you’re still doing here !

And i am still have a hope someone from philips will contact with me to correct this individual mistake

Lol.
Be correct with the ones you want to be correct with you.

8 Likes