General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi!

How many units in the last shipment was ment for Sweden?

1 Like

any update about shipment in Greece???

1 Like

Dear Sir/Madam
I am backer id : 15591947
Contribution #: 5532

On March 23rd you posted my BackerID on General info about shipment and manufacturing

[

General info about shipment and manufacturing

yes the next batch is for UK, Dubai, Norway, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and other countries. This is the list we …
](General info about shipment and manufacturing)

And since then i did not get my tracking number!!

I contacted you later on Mid of April and you said you will include me on end of April batch ( And you did not include me)

I just dont know what is going on ? you Posted on March 23rd my backer ID and then you do not send it to me !

Waiting for your reply.

Dear @Philips_Support_T team,

The end of April is reached, but I haven’t received any update? Did I miss an email notification from you, or the plans are again changed?

Thanks,
Hayk

Seeing that numbers, 15585701, 15585702,15585703, 15585704, 15585706 are being shipped…i am wondering what has happened to my number: 15585705
Something wrong in the administration, could you let me know if my order is alright? On backerkit it says: Your address has been locked and the dutch taxes is paid too. So i am in fear that something is not right with my order…
Could you look into it?

the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.

Backerkit ID’s kan je bijna niets aan herleiden helaas kwa volgordelijkheid. Het is een nummer wat gegenereerd wordt voor je als je de Backerkit survey invult, en daar zit ‘m de crux. Als je namelijk voor mij op de Indiegogo contribution lijst staat maar pas na mij je survey ingevuld hebt, dan heb ik een lager Backerkit ID dan jij. Daarnaast gelden die Backerkit IDs voor alle lopende campagnes en surveys, niet alleen voor dit project, dus als iemand tussendoor een survey heeft ingevuld voor een andere campagne dan komen er gaten tussen de nummers van dit project. Voor de volgorde van in aanmerking komen voor verscheping geldt de IGG contributie volgorde, niet de Backerkit ID.

Hi @Philips_Support_N , I’m facing a weird situation. I live in the UAE and I need to leave the country because after my contract expires (June 14th) I have one month to leave the country and I didn’t receive my projector yet. How should I proceed?

The issue is that I’ll move back to Brazil and there I’ll have to pay 100% of import taxes. Is it possible to cancel and request a refund in that situation?

I saw that my BackerKit ID ( 15586001 ) is in the list. If this is to arrive within two months, I’m more than happy to wait. If not, I’d like to check if I can cancel.

my backer_id is 15586211
why my id isn’t in this list: 15586209, 15586210, 15586212, 15586213, 15586214
https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/EaxB48v51dBIkUj59jSPCxIBvY3H5TKzwgqzhEaY1x0O3w?e=HdMZIr

in my indiegogo account it says: Estimated Delivery Date October 2019
what should i do?

No feedback on the shipment of Middle East countries so far.

Welcome to the forum, Catalin!

The backerkit ID numbers in the list don’t reflect the order the projectors are shipped.

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers but in other countries.

Please see this thread for more information about the different numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

In short, if you don’t already have a tracking number but have filled in the Backerkit survey (which I presume you have since you have a Backerkit ID), there’s really not much you can do other than wait. However, if you want to know more the summary thread is a good place to start.

Did you try to write to support@screeneo.com and explain the situation? I mean, if there is no outlook for you to get the projector any time soon, maybe they can give you some options?

I can’t believe it. I am quite for months, just being angry at home, then I write my anger out here and 2 days later I see my backer-ID on the list :grinning::grinning::grinning:

So, sorry for the harsh words, but I was really pissed and dissapointed.

Now looking forward to the beamer . What will happen next? Will we receive an email with the tracking number?

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Lots of updates and answers from you today on the forum. Happy to see that. Thanks for taking the time. As you may have noticed once again lot of people asked about sequencing and why a certain Backer ID is not on the list when the one before and after are… just goes on to emphasize the need to show the real number you use for sequencing (i.e. IGG contribution number). Could you please consider my suggestions from yesterday and implement those. They should help a large audience get the peace of mind.

If not, I believe it at least merits a comment on why implementing those suggestion is not an option because I have not been able to think of a reason for that.

5 Likes

May i know the lastest shipping status of Hong Kong backers?

What is the expected month of delivery to remaining backers in the U. S.? My backer kit number is 15584503.
Thank you in advance

Hey, figured I’d finally register.

This list list is incorrect - it may have also been correct a month ago, but it is incorrect now.

Being a backer Latvia, I was just on the phone with DHL Latvia, and they assured me there is no suspension of services here. They also seemed puzzled at the idea, which tells me there wasn’t one a month ago either.

As such, perhaps that could be noted somewhere, instead of looking for exotic alternative shipping solutions.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N

Still no update on the site.

1 Like

Yes we are on the call with our forwarder

Yeah, this is a really positive step. Hopefully Philips have now got the right resources giving the support needed to improve the situation for all the backers.

3 Likes