General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, when is shipping time for Singapore?

Hey @Philips_Support_N, is there any developments on posting? 5 days ago you said they are getting posted tomorrow and 5 days on, no shipping information provided, what is the latest?

super text

This is the latest info as of yesterday:

So today they’ll import the tracking numbers into Backerkit.

There was a batch sent in January to EU to backers up to number 4100 and some of them were forgotten. So with number 5k you are not forgotten, you will get your ppm with next batch sent to EU.

NEWS:

• We are still working on the file to upload on Backerkit with the tracking numbers. Should be ok today. For AU: we used TNT and Fastway. For other: DHL
    Also, the Swiss Government asked to close a lot of companies so we work from home.
  • 1,350 new devices will be ready for QC on Wednesday
10 Likes

great news!
@all: Be patient for your shipment tracking numbers. It will come soon.
@Philips_Support_N: Can we get the lowest backer number not shipped to as on 3.16?

Are you @Philips_Support_N or a Philips employee Ivo?

2 Likes

Neither… he is just a backer like us. One of the luckier ones tough who has a working PicoPix Max :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

question was not for you, why do you even bother to answer? I dont think he is just a backer since it already says “beta-tester” on his profile and he answers every single question asked in every thread asked to @Philips_Support_N literally minutes after question asked. So simple question again @IvoGrijt, are you really a backer? did you contribute to this campaign or work for them?

2 Likes

You can be also beta-tester when u will receive your PPM, just search for a thread “beta tester” or something like that.

1 Like

I’m from Philips. Like PhilipsPrashant. Also Ivo is a backer + beta tester + moderator

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Philips_Support_N - it’s great to see communication becoming more detailed and more frequent :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @Philips_Support_N, good to know that he is part of your team.

have been told by you 6 days ago “they will be posted tomorrow” and I am on the forgotten people lists so mine will be posted that day as well, are the PPMs posted as you said on that date? Is this tracking number entry problem, latest of the never ending problems with this campaign, will delay them further or they are already on their way?

We are still working on the file to upload on Backerkit with the tracking numbers. Should be ok today.

2 Likes

What about those of us who are (still) waiting the email about returns?
It’s been “tomorrow” for quite some time now.
I’m sure that the Coronavirus lockdown will be affecting this, and I have no problem with that. But would you mind providing an update that says how many of the people with defective devices have successfully returned them, and what you’re doing for the others who received the TNT details that didn’t work.

1 Like

we are sending 20 emails every days for the returns. today we didn’t send it yet.

3 Likes

Thanks @Philips_Support_N - I appreciate you taking the time to post that update. Makes it much easier for us to understand if we know that it will take a few days rather than worrying that we’ve been missed somehow.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N thanks mate for all the updates. A small question, are the projectors on the way or they are still at ur warehouse?
Sorry for being too eager

@Philips_Support_N I have received an email from you guys (as above).

I have sent you the correct number in the responding email. Will it delay the delivery of my picomax?

Please let me know.screeeeencap