General info about shipment and manufacturing

It is on the List3:

Thank you very much

1 Like

list 3 in HK, just got tracking number.

1 Like

I’ve just received the message that my PPM is shipped but the tracking says Kerry express? Is that normal if the package destination is The Netherlands?

Edit: tracking says package is delivered. I think I got someone else his/her tracking number

IvoG whats the status please ?

yes some tracking were mixed. We are modifying them

So I have received my DHL tracking info but it doesn’t work, just says cannot find info please enter correct tracking ID.

1 Like

That’s how it usually is, it will start working

Hello! not sure about the status of the latest list, but I can’t find myself (20741) in it, wondering if it’s still waiting to be updated later today.

It’s 5 days since I received it… Is that still normal not to work?

I would love this.

Hi @IvoGrijt by any chance do you know if 20222 will be shipped soon?¿… much appreciated.

I got my tracking email a couple of days ago; for now, the DHL site says “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.” I think this is expected for at least a few days, because the tracking numbers will have been pre-allocated and won’t necessarily have any status to report yet.

Backerkit says “It may take up to 2 days for a tracking number to provide an update.” … Given the shipping interference from COVID-19 I’m still inclined to give them until after the weekend.

But you say you’ve had yours for 5 days? so, since Monday? Is yours just a 10 digit number like mine?

It will be shipped soon, as everyone will be in the next few updates By next week we will have built enough for every backer left to be fulfilled.

@ZacT and @Goldbullion: please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: General info about shipment and manufacturing

2 Likes

Mines a 13 character 9 numbers 4 letters

We’re probably in different countries then. In any event, it sounds like from the link @IvoGrijt posted that we could easily be waiting a couple more weeks before any change in status, depending on when they get into DHL’s distribution centres. But at least we now know, because a tracking ID has been allocated, that our devices are picked, packed, and ready to go.

2 Likes

Thank you bro

There was a shipment scheduled for 22nd of May. Did it happen?

Thanks,

3 Likes

Has anyone from mainland China receive their PPM yet?

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @imdevu my indiegogo Id is 14326 am pretty sure on list 3 and should be dispatched on May 18 and yet no tracking no. I assume it would easier and faster to dispatch within China. Please advise.

thank you.

2 Likes

I didn’t find it in list3 and didn’t receive any shipment related mail.