General info about shipment and manufacturing

Right, every question I asked about the current planning re the order of countries / regions has been neglected so far. Not even an answer like “we do not have a plan” (which actually would surprise me). Just nothing.
I alway tried to be polite in my posts and I always expressed my understanding that we can’t expect concrete dates, but I think not answering questions at all isn’t too polite. So please: What is the current planning regarding the order of dispatch to the different countries/regions?

3 Likes

Hello guys!
NEWS:

• 93 new shipment to NZ today
  • for the rest of the previous 1,480 pieces (682 pieces), they are being inspected by the customs now.
    Sometimes the HK customs are checking for fake product and we are in line for inspection today. We already provided all documents yesterday night
2 Likes

@Andy We cannot give you a plan because there are ALWAYS things that cannot be planned especially with the COVID 19. Also, now our goods are going through customs inspection: something we could not plan. That’s why we don’t want to give you a plan.
IF we say: we will ship this on that date: it won’t be the case and people will complain.
We prefer to give day to day information.
Hope you can understand

2 Likes

on the backerkit, it seems my product is not yet shipped.

Do you mind checking for me? i have provided the new number, but it is not yet updated since yesterday @PhilipsNono

Thanks, PhilipsNono. As you can see from my previous posts I never asked for a date. I asked for a rough order: Which countries/regions next, which thereafter, … And in particular I’m interested in Switzerland. Have you planned to ship to Switzerland rather soon or only when every other country is done?
You really have no planning for that?

1 Like

Andy, for Switzerland we will go through Germany and then Switzerland. So the shipment will be part of the EU ones.
Concerning the tracking we gave yesterday and today: yes it takes time to update on the system.

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N
The reason why we are asking this is because most of us are not living at their native address due to work or any other reason. I am from India and working in Saudi Arabia for a short term. I gave my current Saudi Arabia address (based on the shipping estimate while i backed this) and will be travelling to India eventually.

If we get an estimation country wise, we can plan the cancellation or address change accordingly.

I am backer number 1107 from Saudi Arabia. And I have no complaints even if you did not follow the promised backer number order. The only thing I need to know is the timeline so I can make sure I receive the product whenever it is shipped to me.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N…why don’t you give any updates on Gulf region (Bahrain, UAE, Saudit Arabia, etc)?

2 Likes

Agreed with @yrgt and @pchandrama. This has been asked multiple times for UAE or other Gulf regions but no response from @Philips_Support_N on this, even though he has been providing estimates for others. Any approximate timeline would be appreciated.

1 Like

Oh, good to know after we’ve been excluded from Europe back in January :smile:. Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

+1 for any info on UAE, it seems the rest of the world have had some mention at some point but never UAE. @Philips_Support_N

We are checking.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N You said yesterday the forgotten EU backers would have tracking codes by end of yesterday. It’s still not listed as shipped in Backerkit backer #3333 can you upload this today?

@Tom123 as psaid a bit earlier:

• for the rest of the previous 1,480 pieces (682 pieces), they are being inspected by the customs now.
    Sometimes the HK customs are checking for fake product and we are in line for inspection today. We already provided all documents yesterday night
1 Like

I see, thanks for the update. Surley you guys still have the tracking codes ready in the spresdsheet file though right? You said the forwarder sent it all to you 48 hours ago and you were working on it yesterday.

When can we expect to see our Backerkit updated?

1 Like

no we don’t have it yet. As soon as we have it we will upload them

1 Like

Okay no worries , sorry for being a pain it’s just this post kinda indicated you had the tracking number for all the orders.

I’m just super eager because after being forgotten we’re all keen to finally get the Picopix on the move!

Hopefully you can get the tracking codes sent out today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tom123 just to confirm is the 3333 number your backer kit ID or your contribution ID.

They are two very different things. Backerkit ID has nothing to do with shipping order, contribution ID does and can be found by going on the indigogo website, clicking on my contributions and selecting view details under the perk category of the perk in question.

Not sure… this was written on the slip that came with the parcel. I would ignore than and read it. we have to Pay Customs, GST, + additional charges by courier company for assisting with this process.

@Philips_Support_N Mate, I got a tracking number in the Backer Kit yesterday. AU Backer. Are u saying our ones are with customs right now for inspection, or new ones? Thanks for your reply

1 Like