General info about shipment and manufacturing

So I should have mine by the 14th, as I am on one of the lists and received tracking number albeit not working yet. Its not a misstatement, only a direct quote from Ivo. If that means all listed backers delivered by 14th, so be it. We can only go by what they tell us.
This is the whole quote:

1. When they / she uses the word All I think they mean ALL backers sent this week (see 1) like discussed earlier, aka List 3 Betty, Jordan, Laurent & Amy, and not ALL EU backers of this campaign, as the last list of backers to fulfill hasn’t even been finished yet, let alone sent to them. So I’ll only give this more credibility myself once we get the tracking numbers for those backers.

So all of us with tracking numbers and on lists should expect our devices by the end of this week/begining of next. Again, according to them.
Lets wait, not long now and we have a clear end point.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

No way all the backers from europe (from jordan and betty) will get their ppm until 14th.

1 Like

Personally I think if your being realistic I would say I don’t think so either. I think you would need to see tracking active by Thursday for that to happen and even that to meet seems tight as that would mean there is 3 days to go from Germany to everywhere in Europe.

But that is my point @IvoGrijt was only trying to update us with the most recent information available to them and he even pointed out that all Phillips and Screeneo can do is relay information they have been given and to an extent it is out of their hands.

To look at a portion of his post and take it as final statement causes issues. I get we only have a little information and gave to go by that but that is exactly what Phillips Screeneo is doing at this point now that production is done.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Let’s have a laugh at Philips Projection’s staff

GM Philips Team,
Is there any update for “Amy” SG shipment ? its 2 weeks and as per the communicated date 6-10 june, the tracking is still not active, if you can help followup with your forwarder and get us updates, really apprciate it. thank you.

Whoop whoop! Projector finally arrived :smiley: :smiley: Betty batch (EU - Malta)

5 Likes

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N
Any updates regarding backers whom are not in the list 1,2 and three?

Thank you

1 Like

I passed your Contribution ID and Backerkit number to The Listmaker yesterday, the list will be published by this Sunday as I said before

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Hi, can you please reply to my PM and emails?

I have been sending many of them and they have been left over.

1 Like

I am on Laurent list, last time I checked the items were posted but tracking numbers were not active yet, now it says they will be posted 06-10.06? I was told my item was shipped on 31.10? And I am on Laurent list. So was it or was it not shipped on 31.06 and if not why I was given the information it was?

Will the package require a signature?
@IvoGrijt
@imdevu
@Philips_Support_N

I have to triage the work that I need to do, and had seen your messages but not gotten around to them yet, as other issues had a higher priority at that moment.

I’ll handle your messages within the next 20 minutes.

1 Like

That depends on the local rules. Generally in India, there are no deliveries without signatures, but recently, due to COVID-19 no one is requesting one anymore.

I cant confirm either way, but some people have had their packages delivered into Postboxes, while others have successfully had their neighbors/colleagues pick up the package. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Well this post box concept doesn’t work in india as you know…someone will steal it.
In condos maybe they will leave it at the gate with the entry guards but in houses they will talk to you first and then deliver

1 Like

It doesn’t work in India, but it does in the western part of the world. I gave him @The_Man an example as to cases where there is no signature required that I’d seen on the forums.

1 Like

True …it’s works great there…wish it did here too

1 Like

You can try and use a google sheet and update the status of orders there and keep it visible to all. Issue is also because a lot of people (like me) might have placed their first order on indigogo.

I am fine waiting if the company is transparent with their strategies. If 100 people complain and you come in with a post explaining why the problem came up shows that you have not been able to communicate the message well. I am sure a simple spreadsheet can help tackle the issue. It’s more about sharing with backers the exact status, and I am sure that’s when everyone would understand your issues better.

1 Like

In Italy DHL requires signature

1 Like