General info about shipment and manufacturing

A post was merged into an existing topic: DHL lost my parcel - what to do?

Did they send you an sms or just showed up at the door?

Main is still in Dorsten since yesterday morning.

Mine is also still in Dorsten since yesterday morning (Delivery to NL)

@IvoGrijt Thanks againā€¦ but then where did you pick up my data? I backed this project on Indiegogo not Backerit. And for what I recollect there was no mention of a tracking number on the Laurent batch spreadsheet.

As mentioned earlier Iā€™m drowning in this information soup and Iā€™m happy to find people like you sticking out the pack. #kudos

Iā€™ll be patient now, for the time being. Thx :pray:

2 Likes

Try this link to go to your backerkit
https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/

1 Like

My DHL adventure continues :weary: (dhl rant, please donā€™t really read unless you want to be entertained!)

The parcel was out for delivery yesterday and they didnā€™t deliveredā€¦
Their appalling customer support told me that they are too busy due to Covidā€¦
Iā€™ve just saw a DHL van in the town next to mine (perhaps the driver serving my area) parked under a nice shaded tree, the driver bare foot sticking out the window while lying down in his reclined seat with his phone in landscape mode (too busy watching movie/playing games in the middle of the afternoon!)
My Parcel was back at the depot last night. No news todayā€¦
I call support (why not out for delivery today). As they donā€™t reply to email ticket, only a single central automated phone number (ā€œdonā€™t call us, check onlineā€ type of message) after navigating a few menus and 47 minutes in a queue, i spoke to a human (after reflection on the conversation, i am no sure if she was human after all!)
GUESS WHATā€¦ THEY LOST IT.
They donā€™t know where the parcel is in the depot.
She ask me for a detailed description of the parcel so that they can look for it! What is on the parcel? Well itā€™s a cardboard box with a label and my address and DHL tracking on itā€¦
Next time, can philips package the ppm in bright yellow boxes with big pink elephants on it so that it is easier to describeā€¦

No way to call the depot directly either but she did confirm the depot (oh no not that one again!)
But, has i had the same story with them now on 4 (non-covid) deliveries (100% failure so far, the last delivery took an extra 4 days compare to the first ā€œout for deliveryā€) I have been to the depot a few time and have their direct number.
I called the depot, same story, no idea where it is in the depot. It was scanned back in at 10:00pm last night but not idea where they put it when emptying the van (what about leaving it in the van for next day delivery?)
Anyway, a previous time i had this issue, i went to the depot and ask for my parcel (which they also lost)ā€¦ Funny enough they found it straight away!) i might have to drive 2 hrs tonight and do the same again for the ppmā€¦ Or take the risk to maybe get it sometime next week!

THIS LONG RANT Is simply an illustration that may explain why it takes so long for the Parcel to arriveā€¦ Lost a few time along the way until they wonder whatā€™s that palette full of boxes in a corner of an obscure depot somewhere! Then they remember and scan itā€¦

5 Likes

Thatā€™s shocking man! Hope you get it!!

1 Like

Mine was the same as yours, checked it when I saw your post, I hit it there now and has now updated with delivery for Friday

2 Likes

Here you go @Happytoon
22cm x18cm x 12cm (W x D x H)

Under the sticker it says PicoPix Max Mobile Projector

4 Likes

Thank Ivo
Extremely useful as always! What would the forum do without you :+1::clap:

Quick update on my DHL adventure.
I am a the depot to collect, I gave the tracking reference number only and suggested to show the guy some picturesā€¦ He casually repliedā€¦ ā€œNaaaa i will find itā€.
Indeed, 2 minutes later he came back with it :grinning:
Perhaps they did know where it was after all. :lying_face:
The END! (hopefully)

Conclusion of the story, Iā€™ve got it in my hand and on the way back home to open the boxā€¦ :grinning:
First impression, the box is much smaller than what i expected :+1:

Patience everyone, yours will be with you soon!

10 Likes

They mightā€™ve been hoping you would file a claim, get a new one sent, and then they could just keep itā€¦

Glad I could help and that you have it!

5 Likes

You filled in a survey on Backerkit sent to your email
7 months ago by arnaud_dhaen@ā€¦ 2019-11-25 02:52:00
Survey Answered At 2019-11-25 02:49:24 -0800 ā†’ 2019-11-25 02:52:00 -0800
This is where you could find your tracking number, as was mailed to you 23 days ago

I see however that your projector has been delivered today at 11:59, I hope youā€™ll enjoy it!

3 Likes

Hey @IvoGrijt, Can you also see where my projector is? DHL isnā€™t helping a single bitā€¦

2 Likes

Hi, @Philips_Support_N and @IvoGrijt,

A quick question regarding this offer to purchase a second PPM at the price that we initially paid for it. This question might be useful for all backers actually who are considering it

I havenā€™t actually received mine yet, so I am hoping that it might be possible if there could be one more final round of this ā€œsecretā€ discount. I am actually interested in the offer, but without knowing how good the PPM is, I think it would be fairer for all us later receivers to get the chance to play with ours first before making a commitment for one more.

As I said, Iā€™m very much considering it for a present for my parents, but Iā€™d like to test it first.

I hope youā€™ll consider this for the ones who are yet to receive it yet :smiley:

Thanks

David

1 Like

The offer doesnā€™t state an end date, soā€¦ you should still have some time. I think we will announce when itā€™s last call for closing time om this campaign.

4 Likes

PhilpsNono might not like me saying this but Iā€™m so confident youā€™ll want one for your folks Iā€™m going to do so anyways

Request and use the link, but just donā€™t pay it yet. If you then end up not wanting it, you just have it cancelled. If you want the extra ones, you pay for them :bulb:

1 Like

Youā€™re good @IvoGrijt, ā€œonesā€ subliminally planting that in my head. Guess Iā€™ll go buy 3 now!

@Philips_Support_N shouldnā€™t hate you for saying that, youā€™re now expanding your job description to Salesman!

20% cut for each sale you make :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The more people buy and love this, the longer I will be able to enjoy mine with updates and such due to the large user base. Thatā€™s been one of the main motivations for me to even be on this forum and now team.

6 Likes

Applies to all of us, so itā€™s a big incentive. Iā€™m like a child at Christmas, right now. I just want my toy.

Come on DHL. Iā€™m waitingggg

4 Likes

I finally got mine yesterday. I am loving it. For me, yesterday was also Christmas as this was my christmas present.
The facebook owner group has many happy owners with great comments
Very nice little projector!
Well worth the wait.

7 Likes