General info about shipment and manufacturing

Cant wait to get today’s tracking code :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @imdevu and @IvoGrijt, I will check the infos provided. If I knew I would apply for the testing at the beginning since I love my high tech stuff and I probably will apply once I receive my picopix. I was very very excited about this product, but the way everything unfold it became a very big disappointed instead. Anyway thanks for the responses.

1 Like

Happy to help… I would have loved to be on the beta list as well. But unfortunately I am 14xxx and still a long way to go before I recieve mine.

NEWS:
The shipping file is ready but our forwarder forgot to tell us which courrier they used for each line… If I upload the file like this on backerkit, you will need to check on TNT/DHL/Fastway… to see which one is the good one… We are waiting for them to get back to us

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N That’s fine, if you can still upload to backer kit we can check with the sites ourselves

I can’t cause the URL is mandatory… In any case I tried and for the moment the backend of TNT is not yet updated so you won’t see anything yet

@Philips_Support_N you have sent me an email to which i replied. your team tried to contact me on the phone before the shipping starts. but the phone number doesnt work (cuz it is a Hong Kong Number and i have changed address). I have given you my Australian number. could you check if it has been received? and the number is okay?

@Philips_Support_N Can you put the URL as https:/17track.net as this company allows you to track all companies on one link.

If not, when will we get the tracking codes?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes its ok

good idea

2 Likes

May i ask waht is the number for? will i get a text?

the phone number is for the shipping company in case they need to call you

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Thanks :slight_smile: will that work? So we will still get tracking today?

I just uploaded 705 tracking for AU/NZ. For the rest we are still on it. Should be today yes

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Thanks mate! Looking forward to it!

Where they will be shipped?

Distributors: 400 and the rest: everywhere

1 Like

my backerkit is still not updated :slight_smile:

Hello @Philips_Support_N can you let folks know range of backer ID will be covered in this batch?

Many Thanks

So then distributors get units before backers?
And just to be sure - distributor is a reseller?

3 Likes