Individual status update requests

Hi guys, ref 21099 support request ID for help via email at support@screeneo.com.

Can you please update to my friend Dan as he’s been waiting for 3 weeks to get clarity on the status of his PPM order. Money has been debited from his account yet nobody seems to be able to locate his contribution or provide an explanation as to why his projector has not shipped. Contribution ID 17341. So far he’s being bounced between Philips and Indiegogo.

I’m writing on behalf of Dan and he’s super busy.

Please find out what is going on and update Dan ASAP.

Thanks guys

Regards
Matt

1 Like

What do you mean, nobody is able to locate his contribution? That there is no record of his contribution on indiegogo?
If he’s just not received anything, that’s to be expected if the number 21099 is the Indiegogo contributor number, must be one of the very last ones.

2 Likes

Thanks @franzli nobody at the screeneo support could find reference of his contribution yet funds have been paid. It’s just an exception that the management need to investigate but so far although they initially responded to say they can’t find his contribution and that they’d investigate, nothing has happened for three weeks despite numerous requests for status update. He’s lost in the system somewhere.

Cheers

1 Like

Where did he take the contribution ID if not from Indiegogo’s list of contributions? Which ID is it, 21099 or 17341?

1 Like

Thanks, to confirm 21099 is the support reference number he’s been given by screeneo.

1 Like

He is on the list 3 General info about shipment and manufacturing, batch codename Laurent, to be shipped a week from now (not delivered, shipped).

You can search for yourself in the Excel file by Ctrl+F and finding 17341

2 Likes

At a moment like this I’m loving this community soooo much! Thanks guys for chipping in and helping out.

So Mathew, do you have enough information now?

1 Like

Thanks @Piotrek_Okonski this is helpful. Why he’s been given incorrect info up to now though is peculiar.

Yep @IvoGrijt we are good and I agree. Great community.

1 Like

There were issues with timely shipping unrelated to Philips/Screeneo, so not even them knew what was going on - should be better now. Also there’s around 20 thousand people hammering their support channels with requests exactly like this, so it’s extremely hard to keep everyone updated.

Just scroll the general thread and weep with us :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll check the support desk ticket system to see if I can understand why they weren’t able to help him previously.

Hello,

Contribution ID: 13489

I received an email on 18/05/2020 with a tracking number but it doesn’t work when I check on DHL web site.

Kind regards,

Julien

hello,
Same for me : “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.”
Ship to France.
Alex

@julienbillochon @Alexandre_Sancho

Copy only the tracking code (NOT the “DHL-” part) and make sure you are using the right DHL tracking website:

For addresses in EU (CRxxxxxxxxxDE): DHL Europe Tracking link

For addresses elsewhere (xxxxxxxxx): DHL Worldwide Tracking link

1 Like

Hello Indiegogo contrubution ID 21314, still not in any list whatsoever. Can someone please please help. This is robbery.
Contribution ID
Contribution Date
March 8, 2020
Shipping Information
mamta dutt

london, HA97JP
United Kingdom

Hi and welcome to the forum!

You are one of the very last backers, but as almost all projectors have been shipped to backers now I think you won’t have long to wait anymore. Please read the shipping FAQ and follow the News updates if you want to see what’s happening. This is of course optional.

PS. The campaign isn’t like robbery in any way whatsoever. Quite the opposite, actually, if you ask me. There was substantial delays, that’s true, but I find that the projector has been really good value for the money.

When will my shipping information be revised?

hi, again and again i dont see any progress on this.

my backer ID is 15587330 . can anyone in this company help or give a refund ?

@Philips_Support_N can you tell me what is the update for this ID 20896 please.

Thank you

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N can you tell me what is the update for this ID 20896 please.

Thank you

Contribution ID

I have ordered the projector since March 10, 2020 and I haven’t received anything as yet when the arrival date was on 05/2020. I have checked my order in the last campaign on phillips website and I didn’t find their list for Thailand. I am wondering if any of you is going through this as well.

Hi there. Also in Germany, but my DHL status (Being Delivered) was not changed since Wednesday. :frowning: was yours handled by Vigo Logistics Management GmbH.?