Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Any more news or is it the same as list 3 notes.

Considering the situation of few backers without any Chinese name and CCID number, I’d like to request kindly, is it possible sending PPMs to Taiwan in few batches? Otherwise it‘s not fair to others who looking forward to receiving the PPM quickly.

2 Likes

Please see this statement:

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Good day. According to Taiwan customs, it is supposed to work as long as the recipient of Taiwan backer provided a valid Taiwan cellphone number.
(I know there is cases people provided non-official English names, or provided names printed on passport of Taiwan. Providing CCID and names in Chinese works either, but have privacy concerns.)

Well we’ll be still waiting for shipping as this is not a production issue but a communication issue now.
All we know from the forum now is 1. there is no tracking numbers, and 2. the batch for Taiwan is not shipped because some backers didn’t respond to zendesk e-mails for updating CCIDs of their backerkit backer information.

1 Like

2 is an assumption, albeit a very likely one. The information we had and got from the Taiwan based backers was sent to the forwarder, I just don’t know how they’re handling the shipments to Taiwan, if they’re waiting still or handing the ones they now know the info for to DHL HK. Only when we get tracking numbers will we know they at least labeled them for shipping.

1 Like

Hi, my baker id is 15588914, my indigogo contribution id is 9708. I’m from Taiwan. It seems I’m on the list 1&2. But I haven’t received any tracking info.

1 Like

Hi, my baker id is 15590181, my indigogo contribution id is 7900. I’m from Taiwan. It seems I’m on the list 1&2. But I haven’t received any tracking info.
@IvoGrijt Could you help me?

@gaod & @1118: You haven’t gotten a tracking number yet as your units have not been labeled yet apparently, or we haven’t gotten the info back. We did include you in the file we sent them on the 29th of May, and I requested again an update yesterday which I have yet to receive any feedback on.

As soon as I know anything I’ll be posting about it

So far i do not receive any confirmation OR tracking number from you. Please help check.
Contribution ID

Contribution Date
September 23, 2019

THanks

From SINGAPORE

Hello, I’m requesting concrete assistance.

I’m part of List2 shipment, contribution id 9461 from September 2019 with tracking number received on 10th of April showing that DHL DE has received the instruction data for the shipment. But since then nothing has moved forward and my projector has not yet been delivered, in fact I don’t even know where it is ! I’m in Belgium.

Since more than a month I’ve contacted @IvoGrijt in PM to get help finding what is going on with this shipment. I didn’t received any news from him since more 18 days now despite several messages and I still got no clue of what is going on. That’s why I’m posting on this topic.

I’m feeling left behind with no support as we are getting closer to holidays period and almost one year since I’ve purchased the device. Even a friend of mine that I advised to purchase the projector later than me has already received it. This situation cannot continue like this.

Can @IvoGrijt or somebody else from Philips please react and help me to get it sorted out once and for all with a concrete solution ?

Thank you.

Contribution ID:9461
Backerkitid:15589079
Contribution Date:September 16, 2019
Tracking number received on my Backerkit profile: CR071998545DE
Postal Code: 1330
Belgium

3 Likes

Hi Gregory! I just quickly checked your tracking number on the DHL site. You’re right, your shipment doesn’t seem to have moved at all since April. This is really strange, I haven’t seen this behaviour anywhere else during this campaign.

I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling left behind. This is definitely completely against everything we try to accomplish here. Unfortunately, I don’t have access the the Philips Projection back office tools, but I’ll do whatever I can to get you help.

2 Likes

Hi Gregory, It seems to me your package was never shipped. I don’t have any other explanation at the moment.

I’ll inquire with the forwarders if this is indeed the case or not.

And I want to apologize to you and others for not getting back to you sooner, been handling cases to avoid similar situations from happening in the first place, and hoped most of the cases in this thread would’ve ben solved by the time I managed to get around to them.

1 Like

Hi @djupsjob @IvoGrijt, thanks both for your reply.

Indeed, I wouldn’t have worried so much if my situation would have been in the common cases I’ve seen so far but I’m glad you both agree this is not a normal one.

Could you please investigate during these next few days and bring me news and a proper solution before the end of the week ?
If my unit was not shipped, then please add me to the next list and inform me. If my unit was shipped but lost, then I’m counting on a reshipment on the next list, you will sort the lost unit with the forwarder separately, I think I’ve waited enough.

Thanks both of you for your help,
I look forward to hearing from you.

Gregory

I need to find out why it’s not moving. It was never scanned it seems, so either they never shipped it, or it was lost before scanning in Germany. I seem to recall there was mention of something like that, but that was a case where they were misplaced and forgotten, not lost.

Yes @IvoGrijt I seem to recall this as well but in one the following summaries it was indicated that they had found them and they were processing them like before the end of the week, here is what I’ve found in the summary of 11th May:
DHL lost the devices in their warehouse: they are scanning them now and should be OK tomorrow
So either they never processed my unit or my unit was not part of this batch, or any batch as you suspect.

1 Like

Hi IvoG,
I have a similar situation like Gregory have.
backer id 15588956
indigogo id 9637
I am from list 2 and till now i got 3 tracking number that non of them work.
15/04/2020 - 2630212966
30/052020 - 2630223444
1/06/2020 CR071962917DE
zip code 7545440
From Israel
Also i am not on any other new list.
Can you please check with Philips how they take care about me getting the shipment. I’ve been waiting since September
Please Help

Hello @IvoGrijt @djupsjob.

One week has elapsed since your last reaction to my issue. Have you managed to unblock the situation ? If not then I’m still requesting for a reshipment of another device in the shortest delays, this situation taking the longest time I’ve ever faced with an internet purchase !

Thank you

My tracking number was posted in January but it does not work. Sent email after email after email…

No response

Please help

1 Like

Hi @Oliver_Collard, Can you post more details such as your IGG number/Backerkit number/Tracking number to have this checked.