Issues with List3 Backers

Hi, see my answer to Jugi. Since the products are just leaving HK now, they could not have been delivered already. Jugi’s said it was delivered to Rome, and yours to Turin. It seems like a DHL system error. You could try to call your local DHL and aks them what is going on? Maybe they can correct their system.

1 Like

A lot of people in this shipment are seeing strange things on their DHL tracking numbers. No need for short term concern, as the devices are just leaving HK and could not have been delivered already. They will probably arrive at DHL Germany for further delivery towards the end of the month. Can I ask you to contact your local DHL first to see if they can correct the entry you are seeing? If they can’t help, we can try to go through our forwarder in China for more information.

2 Likes

Im getting the same , received tracking number yesterday 1/6/20 from list 3/ Followed the DHL Europe link as its coming to the UK and it says its already been delivered in May

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I will do as you suggested.
I also find it strange that there is no my address at the DHL link. Just my name, city and city code.

It was suggested in the general shipping information thread that DHL reuses tracking codes sometimes, and that this has happened here. But by all means do call them and let us know what they say.

From the DHL tracking FAQ: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/tracking_faq.html

When I track my international DHL Express shipments, why do I sometimes get information for a shipment that is not going to the intended destination?

DHL periodically recycles shipment waybill numbers for operational reasons. Occasionally this results in information being in our systems at the same time for two shipments travelling under the same waybill number. DHL is working hard to eliminate these occurrences however, in the meantime, please be assured that while this information may be confusing, your physical shipment will be heading to its correct destination and be receiving the same careful attention as every other shipment in our network.

2 Likes

So my tacking number was emailed on 1st of june (list 3) that is UK bound. However when tracked it says its already been delivered in Turin sometime mid May. I’m assuming it will still arrive at my registered address

I got my DHL tracking number a while ago on List 3 but when I look it up on the DHL worldwide site (since I’m in Switzerland), I get " 2630229184 (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again". What’s going on?

My Contribution ID is 19296 and my Backerkit id is 15986237.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Eric

1 Like

It’s the same with me but apparently it’s because the labels haven’t been scanned by DHL yet or they haven’t arranged to pick up the devices from Hong long yet. Give it time.

hello @imdevu @IvoGrijt

I’m on list 3 Betty batch but i still haven’t get my tracking number. Please help to check, thanks.

I’m in Taiwan with Indiegogo contribution ID #13600.

4 Likes

hello @imdevu @IvoGrijt

I’m on list 3 Betty batch but i still haven’t get my tracking number. Please help to check, thanks.

I’m in Taiwan with Indiegogo contribution ID #14743.

3 Likes

Hello

I have one Backerkit ID; but i have two contribution IDs. For contribution ID 1, the PPM has arrived safely in Malaysia. However for Contribution ID 2 (supposed to come to UAE) i have received tracking number from DHL 3 weeks ago, but when i used both DHL websites as suggested in FAQs, the attempt was not successful.

I have checked list 1 to 3; there is no contribution ID 2 but i found contribution ID 2 was mentioned twice in List 3.

Please help me here. I have sent multiple emails to support but nobody has update me yet. I am looking forward for this; my bro who received the first one in Malaysia gave wonderful feedback.

I am assuming it may stuck in custom but i called DHL UAE but they said there is no such tracking number.

Cheers,
Shiau Lee

This is not correct, you have a Backerkit ID for each contribution. Especially if each perk had a different destination.

The UAE bound unit may not have shipped to UAE yet, which would explain why you’re not seeing that DHL label active yet.

Thanks. I will contact Backerkit for the other Backer ID.

Can someone advise if Jordan dispatched already or not yet?

15586651 is the UAE one (IGG 12830)
15586145 is the Malaysia one (IGG 13528)

Thanks @IvoGrijt. Is it norm to received the tracking number before the shipment is out to UAE?

Yes, this happens with every shipment from any company. As soon as they have the label generated they stick the label to the package and send you the link.Usually the package is picked up or handed to the courier right after or not too much later, but in our case it could take a bit longer.

1 Like

Contributor id 16530
Tracking number CR071959232DE

No update since this one:

Order data transmitted electronically.

Su, 31.05.2020, 18:40 hours

I’m amazed that a trusted brand such as Philips could behave in this manner.

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve, followed by this graphic depiction by imdevu.

You’ll then understand why this tracking result is shown to you.