Shipping to Europe

@Philips_Support_N Please can you just answer a straight forward question? Deliveries to Europe & UK when are they going to happen? I’m backer no.96** @Philips_Support_N when realistically can I expect my order?

I see many people in Europe and UK are getting very frustrated! Time for Action not just some bad tempered Philip’s employee speak to customers with disrespect.

Please keep it civilized.

1 Like

Backer # 4209, Sweden, and still nothing. :frowning:

Hi UK backer here (ID 10xxx) - ordered back in October and been monitoring updates from Philips via Indiegogo and also this thread. Lots of unhappy people but I’ve just accepted it will come eventually.

Can anyone advise - whether this be Philips or someone with some knowledge let me know when I can be expecting my PicoPix?

Last update on March 2 said everyone within 6 weeks - how realistic is this?

1 Like

Best post you comments in the ‘general shipping’ and hopefully you’ll get a reply @Philips_Support_N

Enjoy your weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

#3158 and still nothing here in switzerland…

You should keep an eye on the general shipping thread that is where you will see regular updates and photos of what is going on.

1 Like

I got no email yet
#3228 FR / France

That’s correct, as:

:rofl:

hi, backer indiegogo 6463.

I need confirmation that the delivery address of my projector has been changed. Tried to contact you but no answer.
Please come confirm the new address and please confirm the projector will be soon be shipped (Italy).

2 Likes

argh… due to the coronavirus lockdown, my address is closed (company) and I’m stuck in another EU country… On backer kit it says address is locked. any possibility of changing midway?

IGG backer:3475

try hello@picopix.com or support@screeneo.com or ask Nono

Hey im backer #34XX and im wondering when I should expect my PicoPix Max. I understand that you had some problems with QC but the amount of time i waited is outrageous.

Hello @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N contribution id is 20051. I am from cyprus which is in europe. Should i wait the product in these days? With the latest shipping update you covered all europe or a part of it?

Hi Thrasos, welcome!

At the moment there’s little you can do but wait, as Philips is no longer honoring refund requests.
But they’re being built as fast as possible, with a second line being opened next week to help on the production side of things. So hopefully you’ll have yours by April, I’m also waiting on my second one.

I dont want a refund, i was just asking because I didn’t understand if they will cover all europe at once now, no matter what the contribution id is!! Thanks a lot for your response

1 Like

As far as I know the current shipment to Europe is only for those backers who were forgotten the last time.

I think there will be several batches to cover all PPM backed by EU people.
With a #20xxx, your shipping may not be right now but, with the increasing production rate, it’ll be maybe sooner than you can imagine :wink:.

2 Likes

Appreciate the current climate in Europe and indeed the globe so anticipate delays. There are so many threads about backer ID’s, fault units being replaced first, etc.

I’m backer 10XXX and based in the UK - does anyone have any rough indication of when my order will be fulfilled?

Hello,

I’m backer 12670 and based in France.
Have you an update about my order ?

Thanks