Shipping to Europe

I still believe in the product and I also knew what I was getting into when I decided to fund. People are receiving the product and the screeneo team have continued to try and improve the software so they are actively working on it.

Don’t get me wrong they made mistakes on the campaign and how they have communicated while better now is still terrible but again I understood what crowd funding was.

I agree I don’t think they will refund, I think they will do a DOA exchange within 30 days.

2 Likes

The gamble is that the projector will not work as promised. But Philips took the money and promised to ship a product (good or bad) by October 2019. All the other stuff are simply lies and fake promises.

1 Like

Mm. Did you try the ppm? How can you tell that is not working as promised?

2 Likes

Dear Silver (sorry you haven’t entered a first name :slight_smile: ), I get that you are upset, but your comment is non productive, yet undermining Philips’ efforts, which is really frowned upon. They didn’t promise, this was a timeline. As @ema84 asked, what exactly was not working as promised?

Please try to change your language and state your concerns in a respective manner.

All the best,

3 Likes

I just want my money. Why is that offensive to you that I want my money back after 8 months? It is not your concern.

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t clear :slight_smile: I was referring to this comment:

About the refund:

3 Likes

You wanting your money back isn’t of anyone else’s concern indeed. Yet your spamming of the forum makes it everybody’s concern, and the spamming itself a moderator’s concern.

Nobody wants to censor you and you have the right to voice your feelings, but please do so in a respectful, non-spamming way that doesn’t make everything else toxic.

8 Likes

hi there, I am backer 6463 on indiegogo, shipping to Italy. Is there any news for me?? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Dear all
I didnt want to start any conflict or spam or something else. I just want to know what is the procedure to request a refunding.
I consider that contract is not respect and I consider that I didnt receive any information from Philips regarding estimation date (realistic) of the delivery. If Philips provide me more information, I will be happy to wait but today sorry I can not read all the forum message, I just want have clarity. They know the situation per country and I don’t have it.

So again thank you to tell me what is the refunding procedure

Regards

3 Likes

I’m short the refund period is over.

You will be waiting it out like everybody else.

All the best.

1 Like

Those who got a defective unit will not have a replacement sent under warranty once the return procedure is requested and completed. After 2.5 months of waiting for them to develop a return procedure and take so long in e-mailing the labels out, I returned my faulty projector on March 18. When I asked, a week later, what the progress was as my tracking app showed delivery on the 18th. I was informed that it was not in their system yet, even though it had been signed for. No one is able to tell me if a replacement was shipped, even though we were promised to be the very first to receive our replacements. The replacement discussion has been unlisted on this site and all we receive is silence. It has been 100 days since I reported that my projector would not focus so I couldn’t even sign in to use it. There is a rumor that seven of the replacement units are in “the next batch” but they don’t know whose and, with all the statements that haven’t turned out to be true, it is hard to trust that this one is true.

1 Like

You have to pay for the delivery back to HK. Therefore fewer backers will take that option.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1
Hi to all,
IGG # 14060 on October 3 2019 BakerKit #15585796
first question here … It’s related to the shipping progress but not for speed up it…I can wait, it’s my first Projector…
Well the problem is: On IGG and on BackerKit I gave my work address for send the Pico… this becasue at my home no one can pickup it during the working hours. BUT … around half of June
I will be retired so my work address will be not more valid. Can I ask if my Pico will be here in Italy before June (production and forwarder time)??? … otherwise I must ask for changing the delivery address…
Thanks
Rino

This is the answer to your question:

Sorry but this’s not an answer … or better it could be if my question was >how to change the address>
My question is different … I can’t pickup the goods at home now because I’m still working … by the half of June I’ll be retired so I can pickup the goods at home but not at work. My actual address in Backerkit is the one at work … So, with my IGG number (and Backerkit #) there are hope to receive it BEFORE the half of June???.. If YES I don’t have to change nothing … if NO I must write to the Support email

Anyway … thanks for you answer…

Rino

1 Like

I realize that it’s not the answer you want now, but it’s the answer you’ll need later perhaps. Any estimate given now could vary wildly, so best not to try to pin yourself on one or another but just know what to do if you need to change it.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

hi @Philips_Support_N is it possible to have a feed with only your information about shipping and number of backer with each slot.
in fact, each comment is personal and we (most of us) are still want our product and ok to wait.
for my wish, it’s clearly to have a quick view on the update and hopefully received it quickly (but that the same for all of us).
Or maybe on the top or somewhere a link to a hudge excel files where we know which bakers should be in each batch. well you see what i means.
thanks and take care

2 Likes

You mean like this summary thread we created so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot?

Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

@IvoGrijt honestly, i already find this section but clearly I don’t understand any info on it

What I talk is something that saying :
Between this number and this number : send
between this number and this number : next shipment with approximative date of shipment
between this number and this number : will be in production in X day / week
really something easy to read.
at this pointwith my backer id, i don’t find where am i on the production.

1 Like