Shipping to Europe

Hey, i have received the tracking ID 1 week ago but when i go to DHL using the tracking link it tells me it does not exist

1 Like

Hi,

How soon after you gave gotten the tracking id something happened?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

Got the same issue…

Hi,
great , i got a tracking number on 18th of may, but only this update:

“The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

Does anyone know how long it will take from here ? (approx.)

Thanks alot.

So eager to get the package finally

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve

1 Like

Very nice! Seems pretty much the same as I wrote.
It’s probably good to re-post on occasion, as people probably don’t scroll back through the old messages too often.

4 Likes

That’s basically what Ivo is doing for weeks, now :grin: Two posts up is land far far away for most users :frowning:

2 Likes

And I wrote it before I even joined the team and actually found out I was right!

Like Piotrek says, I’ve been reposting it every 5 posts or so, and sometimes just 1 or 2 posts prior to someone asking the exact same question.

3 Likes

People just dont read… I am not sure how to turn that around… we’ve tried a few things… Summary Posts, News Link, High Level Summary, Staff color (Yellow/Red) posts and two posts later the same Q. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hi,

My Order Number : 12067375
My ID: 20046

Im not on the List but higher numbers are. How is this possible.

I wrote 3 times an email over the Philips Contact Button but no answer.

Can you tell me something about shipping. My shipping month seems to be February.

My Name is Friedrich

Just scroll up and read previous messages, it’s been asked and answered probably a hundred times by now.

1 Like

I’ve been frustrated in the past about other aspects, but at least this information has been repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER. There has to be a certain level of effort that we all have to go to, to retrieve information! RTFM

3 Likes

I’ve written “over” so many times in that sentence that I started to doubt that it was even spelt correctly.

2 Likes

moi aussi je suis en france ID de contribution 3970 j’ai bien reçu un suivi de colis toujours pas valide chez DHL ET Ça va faire 8 mois que j’attend :sob::weary:

Hi there, I received a DHL tracking number 9 days ago, the status of the shipment didn’t change for the past few days (as explained by you in multiple posts). I now checked the tracking number again this morning and it is saying “tracking attempt not successful, please check your tracking number” !? That’s the same tracking number that was working the days before and no copy paste error etc…

Please advise how to proceed and confirm my item is still being shipped asap.

I have the exact same issue :frowning:

Hi there,

Did you take the time to read some of the Q & A above?

All is explained.

1 Like

Exactly same issue for me on DHL website

Hi, Anders in Norway here
My projector was delievered to someone in Hong Kong by Kerry Express???
My contributuion id: 14586
E-mail on backerkit to me on May 22th. Says item has shipped. Tracking number:
Kerry Express KECT00209527 . This tracking number says “successfully delievered” on May 16th.
Kerry Express Hong Kong replys to my question:
“We think that the tracking number KECT00209527 is wrong because the parcel was delivered to Hong Kong address. Please check with your sender again.”
So what can I do now???