Shipping to Europe

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

Screeneo request 24683, BackerKit ID 16380617, Indiegogo contribution ID 20543 (batch ‘Amy’), DHL tracking number CR071958603DE assigned 1st June; DHL reported my PicoPix arrived here in the UK four weeks ago, it never arrived (as above).

Please, any update? Thanks!!

Graham

1 Like

I’ve looked at your tracking number again, and it looks exactly like Valentin’s, who is also in the UK. It looks like you had one of the re-used tracking numbers, which resulted in DHL refusing to deliver your product and it being sent back to our forwarder’s warehouse in Germany. We found this out because Valentin managed to find the right people at DHL who explained him (and all of us) the whole story.
This was a major f-u, and our forwarder and DHL or blaming it on each other.
Now we have to wait for it to show up at the German warehouse and have it resent.

1 Like

I’m in exactly the same position. Please keep me in touch with developments too. Thanks

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

This is exactly my case, I contacted DHL and They told me my packet was returned to the origin due to a reused tacking number.

Tacking number: CR071931985DE

Could you help me to know what to do next? I sent an email to support more than one month ago, but no response so far.

Thanks

Hello,
On June 30th you sent me via DHL (CB796015445DE) a Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector…Contribution 21111
We are July 20th and I did not received it. On the DHL website there is NO information.
Could you please let me know what is going on???
Thanks you and best regards,
Marc Chemla
Contribution 21111

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

Thanks. That dos not explain the situation…Why DHL has a number and nothing else…we are not talking about sending millions of packs…The process is just not working!!!
The information on the DHL track en trace has not changed since June 30th:
Order data transmitted electronically.
Tu, 30.06.2020, 12:50 hours
Recipient:
MarcChemla,vvvvvvvvyyyyyxxxx

Detailed tracking history

Tu, 30.06.2020, 12:50
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

The project was nice and so close to a full custom satisfaction it is moving to something less than so so because some people are not doing there job!!! This is unfortunate…

Thanks for you frankness regarding the situation Steve, it helps to get some concrete information :+1:

As it’s over a month since it arrived in the UK, though, I can’t help but ask — how much longer before it should arrive in Germany?

Edit: @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N does this (below, from DHL Track & Trace Global here) mean it’s in Germany now?

Yes, it’s in Germany as of today, so should be back at the warehouse soon.

It’s basically the same as every other shipment anywhere in the world.
A webshop for instance buys the booking online with DHL, who issue them a tracking label. They print it out, stick it on your package, and tell you the number. Then they make an appointment with DHL for the package to be picked up by them. Up until that time between letting you know and the pickup happening, your tracking is void and invalid, and if you were to call DHL right in that time slot they would also tell you they don’t have the package yet. This timespan is very short though usually, not more than a few hours to a couple of days depending on weekends, time of ordering, standard pickup times etc.

Now in our case, the labeling happens in China. Then the packages are either:

• shipped to Hong Kong to go through customs there to be then picked up by DHL who scan the packages and ship them to ROW destinations, or
  • shipped in a container on a flight to Europe, where they go through customs in Belgium then get transported over the road to Germany where DHL will pick them up and scan them, and start the final shipping of the packages all over the EU.

So the timespan is already larger than the webshop’s.

The problem is that our forwarder at times was so enthusiastic with their labeling, they labeled some shipments first, gave us the numbers (indicating to us that the shipment had begun basically), but then found out or realized they couldn’t actually ship all the units, due to service outages, missing information, etc. Or they couldn’t catch a planned flight to the EU anymore due to being bumped off the flight in favor of medical supplies. So the tracking labels would sit on the packages not going anywhere and both backer and Philips Projection were left thinking they’re on their way to you, when in fact nothing had happened yet or would happen at all. Making the timespan even longer.

Perhaps the best approach would’ve been to only give us the tracking numbers that were actually picked up and scanned by DHL. Then we would have a clear picture of what was going on and who was actually almost fulfilled and who was not.

I hope this explanation clears things up for you a little bit better.

Thank you Ivo,

Now I got it. Any ideas when they will arrive in Germany ?

Kind regards,
Marc

From what I’ve been told it’s already in Germany, just waiting for DHL pickup now.

Great! Terrific!
Thanks again…looking forward using the device…
Best regards
Mac

I’m in the same situation as Mark (except this is my second attempt to be delivered cause my first one was stolen in front of my door on May 12th…).

I can’t understand how DHL can be so slow to keep us updated. Even during the European/world lockdown in April, it took 20 days to have an update.

Does anyone from Joy List have an update?

1 Like

This is exactly what I am getting from DHL also. There is nobody I can speak to in the UK. There is an automated voice system and that told me a completely different postcode from my own (somewhere in Wales I think). Thanks

This looks promising!

@IvoGrijt please tell me different person present means ‘DHL’ and United Kingdom means ‘German warehouse’ :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_N

Can somebody PLEASE respond??

Support ticket 19265, IGG contribution-id 7972, Backerkit-id 15590135, was on List nr 2, got sent back to Vigo Logistics twice already.
This is attempt nr 11 to get an update from you …

Rigo,

I can’t be in all places at the same time, between tickets, forum posts and mentions, and personal messages.

I’ll be updating your ticket today.

@IvoGrijt quick update! My Picopix just arrived! thanks!

1 Like

Gilford,

Can I read the update on my ticket you made yesterday (in an online ticketing tool perhaps?) or should I just keep waiting untill it hits my Inbox?

cc: @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T