Shipping to Europe

You shouldn’t answer questions when you do not really know the answer for sure IvoG. Guessing what might be a reason doesn’t help here and creates only more confusion and frustration.

2 Likes

That’s just it @Gerda, no one can give these answers at the moment, as what’s being asked are predictions and estimates. That’s the whole point I tried to make, actually the same as you.

And I didn’t answer the questions either like you say I did, I made a point about how difficult it was to do so in the first place. My examples might not actually turn out the way I wrote them, but the actual point is still valid in my opinion.

5 Likes

I keep seeing threads from @Philips_Support_N saying that there are some finished units and those of us who were missed in the EU the first time around will be getting shipping notifications soon. Still nothing. Have any of the forgotten EU people (sub 4000 backer number) got a shipping notification yet?

Nope. At this point I have zero confidence that those of us who were missed out are going to have them fulfilled this time around.

UK backer number #3854

@Philips_Support_N just seems to be ignoring every post that’s they are tagged in regarding these european orders.

Nope. #3494 here and nothing received yet.

1 Like

Nope , #3333 and still nothing! Wonder of we’ll get them anytime soon . Theres been a bit of radio silence from Phillip’s :confused:

1 Like

Nothing #3203

1 Like

What do you guys aim to achieve by posting “nothing”? They haven’t started sending yet

1 Like

We are hoping to get a response from Phillip’s with an ETA of tracking links . They have already reported to have sent the projectors to Hong Kong and said they are shipper but we are still displayed as not shipped in Backerkit.

That is a bit worrying, I hope everyone is still alright and that the work and shipments are still on track but just with no news yet. Then again even “No news yet today” is news to us.

We are posting comments on the GENERAL SHIPPING threads

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Please can you just answer a straight forward question? Deliveries to Europe & UK when are they going to happen? I’m backer no.96** @Philips_Support_N when realistically can I expect my order?

I see many people in Europe and UK are getting very frustrated! Time for Action not just some bad tempered Philip’s employee speak to customers with disrespect.

Please keep it civilized.

1 Like

Backer # 4209, Sweden, and still nothing. :frowning:

Hi UK backer here (ID 10xxx) - ordered back in October and been monitoring updates from Philips via Indiegogo and also this thread. Lots of unhappy people but I’ve just accepted it will come eventually.

Can anyone advise - whether this be Philips or someone with some knowledge let me know when I can be expecting my PicoPix?

Last update on March 2 said everyone within 6 weeks - how realistic is this?

1 Like

Best post you comments in the ‘general shipping’ and hopefully you’ll get a reply @Philips_Support_N

Enjoy your weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

#3158 and still nothing here in switzerland…

You should keep an eye on the general shipping thread that is where you will see regular updates and photos of what is going on.

1 Like

I got no email yet
#3228 FR / France

That’s correct, as:

:rofl: