Shipping to India

DHL | COVID-19 - source

@Philips_Support_N, Can you check from your end how it looks?

Status in DHL site.

Bump

Do we have an update if DHL is still restricting you to ship to India?

seems India will be in the next batch. yay!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing the great news here @imdevu. I had stopped going into the official General Info thread for some days…

@Philips_Support_N Sorry if we’ve been mean to you. But can’t wait to get my own PPM… Please confirm. Backer_id 15590835 location India.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Thank you @IvoGrijt. Ours queries were not addressed there. In any case I’m glad there’s some progress and I hope shipments to India get processed soon. Hopefully covid19 situation will improve too by then. Fingers crossed.

What is your actual query Vasu?

Hi
Need a change of country now to India .
Have written a mail to ivoG and support@philips.and to backerkit.

Would like to know how customs and other reimbursement will happen since there are quite a few taxes here.
Pls advise

They will be handled by the shipping company. I am unclear on the specifics as I have not received mine yet.

Hi
Can all people from india assemble here?
Let’s help each other with pico pre-sales and after sales and also reimbursements in shipping and expected cost etc.

Team,

Any news for shipping details to India. My contribution id is 9927. I didn’t get any update about shipping.

Can you tell me up to which number that you shipped as of today?

Is it still on contribution id based shipping? Or country based priority?

I am not asking when mine will be shipped but if we know the waiting time, at least we are happy, otherwise this is endless waiting.

What if I change country now ?

Hi @macsan0123

To change the Address you will have to contact Ivo and send him a message. Phillips will not ask anything extra for shipping to India but you will have to pay customs duty.

The best estimate for that can be found on the thread below:

@Angad: Just a note: Please give people time to respond to your queries. You posted 3 similar messages in an hour’s time frame. Most of us are volunteers here and it is a Saturday, so the official team is not supposed to be working. We try to get to all queries that we can answer. Thanks.

@IvoGrijt will respond to you, once your request is processed.

1 Like

Please talk about me for the same discount if you get one. Welcome to India.

Indian customs is not predictable. What I shared earlier is only one person’s experience who got the PPX in January.
Reimbursement is just some description that he recd on the invoice. I dont think you get any money back.

That is the nature of crowdfunding… Early backers pay less but have to wait more than the later backers. I paid 439 EUR + Shipping.

1 Like

I urgently want to change my shipping now to India as I’m now not available in the u.s.
I have already sent a mail to u.pls do the needul

Anyone else got their IGG number show up in List3?

My contribution id is 1978, it’s not in list 3.
@IvoGrijt can you let us when will India be considered?
I have been waiting for a very long time for picopix.
@Philips_Support_N

1 Like