Shipping to Switzerland

Hi there,

I understand that a campaign like this is complicated, but I think it would be nice if you would let the people know when you expect to ship the the units to Switzerland.

Thank you and look forward to a honest reply.

Best regards

Alex

2 Likes

#36xx and still no joy.

Apparently factory is closed until 9th of February

Hoping that will be soon also shipped in Switzerland !!!

1 Like

Same for me 33xx I am not impressed by Philips…even thought this was a scam at some stage…anyway Indiegogo is finished for me

Hello I am backer 3668 based in Switzerland when can we expect to receive the projector?
Thanks and regards
JMD

Hi @jmd352000
Welcome to this forum.

I’ve moved your topic here, where Shipping to Switzerland is discussed.
You can scroll up to see what has been said.

General and fresh news about production and shipping have been given by Philips 1 hour ago here :

Hi There,

better take care of your factory worker that they stay healthy and then send us the units with the latest firmware. This is more important than fast delivery for me.

I hope no health issue with your local staff.

Best regards

Alex

Hi,

Any update on when the Swiss backers will receive the ppm?

Thx!

1 Like

Yup - any update on shipping for CH, @Philips_Support_N? We’ve long paid the product AND taxes - the least you can do is provide an update on estimated timelines. :thinking:

Hello, concerning shipment, we always give info on the other thread called Post Virus Shipment

Is it just me or the answers we do get from @Philips_Support_N about when to expect our orders, are quite vague, with no real useful info? These were the answers for my query about getting a tracking number for my order that was sent back to sender nearly a month ago, because of defective packaging……

PhilipsNono 29 days ago
Hello,
We will check with DHL as we are not in charge of the shipping. We will keep you posted.

PhilipsNono 25 days ago
We are on it as our forwarder in China is now going back to work

PhilipsNono 21 days ago
Hello, We are on it and we will keep you posted

PhilipsNono 10 days ago
Hello,
You product came back from DHL with a defective packaging and we need to change it. We will send you a new one

PhilipsNono 4 days ago
Hello, your product has been sent back to HK, this is not our fault but DHL.
Your product is shipping back again tomorrow.
Thanks,

PhilipsNono 4 days ago
Will keep you posted tomorrow

PhilipsNono 23 hours ago
still waiting for DHL. we are pushing them

1 Like

Still nothing?

1 Like

same here.

Hi Swiss backers.
In the thread below, @Philips_Support_N has given some news about how will be handled shipping to Switzerland :

Still did not get mine…so pissed

1 Like

Contribution number 9512 in Switzerland. What about delivery time ? Thanks Julyan

There is no delivery time. Not individual, not for the entire country. We’re in a void of indecision. First we didn’t ship with Europe, then he said we’d ship with Europe, now he just told the Norwegians they wouldn’t ship with Europe because they weren’t part of the EU. Happy guessing.

Apparently we will receive tracking soon. As the shipment is first dispatch to Germany then from Germany to Switzerland. Shipment currently in Germany for clearance. So it sounds good for Switzerland

1 Like

What makes you think Switzerland is part of that shipment?