Shipping to Switzerland

Was a reply from Philips 6 days ago in this group. Swiss batch will be send with EU batch throug Germany

LLGbeta-tester

6j

Hi Swiss backers.
In the thread below, @Philips_Support_N has given some news about how will be handled shipping to Switzerland :

Andy, for Switzerland we will go through Germany and then Switzerland. So the shipment will be part of the EU ones. Concerning the tracking we gave yesterday and today: yes it takes time to update on the system.

1 Like

The EU oneS. That’s a general statement about future shipments, which are planned to contain our units at some point, not the current shipment.

Any Swiss Backer received a trackingnumber? @Philips_Support_N

Neither love nor tracking number.

Backerkit #11582189

Mine 11582337…nothing so far…and fed up…

Hi picomax team

I’m backer ID 4349. Do you have any idea when the shipping will arrive to Switzerland?

Greetings from Bern

1 Like

Check your Backerkit ID against the list Nono posted innthe general shipping thread. With a number that low you could be in the next batch. An explanation how to find your Backerkit ID is in that thread somewhere.

Hi Liersi

I tried but I could’t find the list. Can you please post the link to the post of Nono? He posted a lot, but the only list I could find was a list with huge numbers. My Backer ID is 4349.

Thanks for help

That’s the list, the numbers are Backerkit ID’s

Hi,

How do you figure out the backerkit ID from your backer. number?

TIA

Please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

Hi everyone, @Philips_Support_N

My first post after patiently waiting for months. It seems my backerkit ID 155***** is not in the shipping lists. I don’t care so much that I should wait more at this point, but would be happy to receive some explanation why some late backers in Switzerland received their projector before earlier backers. Is it possible to have a simple honest answer? Or some update when you will ship?

Best,
Greg

The Indiegogo contribution ID is the leading backer fulfillment order defining number, AFTER shipping logistics have taken place. So if your IGG ID is lower than other people in Switzerland, no way can they have had theirs before you. People with higher numbers from other countries could have gotten theirs first though due to shipping logistics.

So only if you’re completely sure someone’s IGG Contribution ID is higher than yours and they have received their PPM, do you have a case of being passed over. Unless you were truly left out due to a shipping mistake (which unfortunately has also happened one time before).

Ok got you, but there was a backer in this thread with an IGG contribution ID 18xxx that had its product shipped. So I think many would have backed before from comments I read (personally I am 3***). Maybe was just trolling.
Anyways it’s not a big deal!
Just very confusing

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N hi ! I am id Backer number 15593008 from switzerland. Can you tel me when you will send the product ?

Same here like with Greg15. I backed the project pretty early, but thought it isn‘t as tragic as some people act, if we get the PPM a bit later.
But recently I was very happy to find my Backerkit ID 15590894 on the list to be shipped next, only to find out in a recent post that I still won‘t get it. As it seems all the IDs starting with 15590… have been removed. Do I understand it right, that DHL Hong Kong doesn‘t accept packages to Switzerland?
It is a bit frustrating with this project as the communication from Philips is extremely bad.

1 Like

Which post said you won’t get it? I just checked, and the ID you provided is still in the list. Switzerland is still being serviced by DHL and wasn’t on the list posted by Nono.

EDIT: I looked at the wrong link provided by a user, which included you. The last link posted by Nono doesn’t have you. Now I share your confusion, because Switzerland is definitely still ok to DHL. Have you tried sending Nono a DM?

Hello guys,

So I took the link initially given by @Philips_Support_N regarding the updated shipment and I found out that you are still included in it. I used ctrl+f to find my backer ID, but that did not work so well. Instead, there is a find button in the toolbar. This returned the expected result. So @ADimo and @Liersi, you are still on the list, as I am. For the others, that will depend on your BackerKit Backer ID, which is 155XXXXX.

I’m also having trouble finding my backer ID in any of the lists. It doesn’t appear in the older two lists nor in this list provided by @Philips_Support_N. My BackerID is #1558xxxx