General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N So the flight on the 11th is going direct to Saudi Arabia?

What about the UK and EU projectors??? I am assuming you have multiple flights booked if this is the case, if so are they all on the 11th?

ID number 16638, please give ETA. Thanks.

Hello, as said many times, we are not answering one to one question on the ETA. We show the backer numbers of the next batch.
We should have all the 1170+1200 backers tracking number before the end of the week as previsouly said.

3 Likes

dear PhilipsNono, I understand that you don’t want to get crazy answering every single backer every single day.
at the same time -every single backer- does not want to get crazy checking this tread every single day. I actually have no idea if my product has -by any chance- already been shipped (and is blocked somewhere, for example). I have never seen lists of tracking numbers, because I cannot go through every post of this community.
An advice could be collecting all the files regarding products in a place where people can just open them when they can.

2 Likes

Personal Opinion:

Perhaps the moderators should start removing individual backer’s questions, except for those with a real problem, like replacement info via Backerkit or otherwise, country wide questions, moving issues, etc.?

@Philips_Support_T individual updates don’t help as the moment you give one, everybody rushes in like information hungry piranhas (understandably so, not shaming or blaming here).
Answering a question like Andy’s is relevant to others if given in a broader sense, or answers that affect more users. So those should be fine and answerable, but not individual ones as the answers will not be specific enough anyways.

3 Likes

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
You’ll find two lists in there as well with the info you’re looking for.

Look the messages of @Philips_Support_T !!!

You reply to ETAs in terms of batches (end of April, May and other comments). So be serious either you do give info to backer or not!!!

I asked you about the shipment a few questions (6 days ago and 10hrs ago) but you never replied! That was not about ETA but about the way your logistics work!

So probably you do not have a policy that everyone follow and secondly you avoid replying about shipments and logistics. I wonder why!

Hi @Philips_Support_T Do you mean the Singapore Batch will be receiving PPM in (start / mid / end of May ) ? This is just too late , can you please help expedite this ? previously the production was 2x or less, now based on the info the production is 3x, if thats the case why such delay ?

Contribution ID - 19990
Backer Order - 11913611

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/general-info-about-shipment-and-manufacturing/3922/1679?u=dedohamdy

But philips support stated that give your number and they will give ETA

@Philips_Support_N see above statement

Hi, I love to know my PPM ETA , and i can pick it up myself from the Hong Kong Warehouse if its possible :grinning:

Contribution ID
Backer ID

heard that your shipping to israel, but i cant find my I backer_id on the list.
My back is is :15583773.
Could you provide me some information about this ?

@Philips_Support_T Backer ID 16065, when am I getting mine shipped?

I’m as well above 16… Will be May :slight_smile:

@aero @Qirong @lorroberty

Here is the last summary for speculation purposes:

@Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N It will be easier if you could go back to the previous mode of one daily update. If there is no progress let us know. It seems the communication has deteriorated again and people are feeling left out. Happy a happy Easter break. Hopefully we will get a production related update before the team breaks for the weekend.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_T maybe you could make an ETA list like:
Contribution #6000 - 10000 Mid April
10001 - 14000 First week May
14001 - 20’000 end May

Or similar. This would get rid of every single “hi Im Number blabla”

2 Likes

The end of the week is pretty close…I feel like we will probably get let down again.

1 Like

my id is 17340, what is the ETA for me?

Would help a lot @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_1