General info about shipment and manufacturing

Got my PicoMax one day after the arrive of the packet in Cologne.(l live in germany)

Happy to have it in may hands.
But man even without the whole virus, if the company tries a simular project, get somebody with skills in databases, who can provide datas/status for the customers. Less individuell questions, less work for you.

3 Likes

I have never insinuated or implied that you or Philips are liars, IvoG.

Can Philips at least say what the limit date is by which actions will be taken? What if one of the non respondents is unable to reply and never will do - there has to be some plan for partial fulfilment.

You’ve never seen me complain once as I fully understand the problems that have arisen from matters outside of Philips’ control.

But this last step, of (maybe) withholding despatch because of the inactions of unrelated parties is pretty poor. Yes - I get that Philips has despatch costs to consider.

I offered previously, without acknowledgement or reply, to Philips - let me pay extra to assist with shipping. I’d rather do that than sit idly by and hope that people I have no connection with whatsoever happen to complete their missing information, so I can receive my projectors.

It’s very frustrating to think that such a reason could be responsible for further delay, and of unknown duration/limit.

5 Likes

Anyone else receive an incorrect DHL
tracking number? I’ve written on the backerkit message service several times but get no reply. Slightly concerning…

I actually have the same problem. Im not sure whats going on…

me too… I mean the number I have received on the 30th is not tracked on either of DHL tracking sites. I’m in ‘Laurent’ batch so I’ll patiently wait until the 6th-7th since the Indiegogo update says the European part of the batch will be sent on the 6th to Germany.

@gillsy1981 @Harold_Dela_Pena @highway

Hi All, Even I got my tracking label some days back and it shows the following status:

(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.

Please familiarize yourself with the flowchart outlined in [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping
There is a lag between label generation and it becoming active.

1 Like

How long has it been since you received the tracking info? it takes a bit to work.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s exactly why I’m patiently waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did not, nor have I said you did. But many others have, and to prevent any of that, and to be abundantly clear , I told you what the forwarder MIGHT do.

I wish now I had just shut my mouth and not said anything, cause apparently that one possible outcome is what you choose to focus on, totally dismissing the fact that we did already give the instructions for everyone we had gotten the info for, and that most likely the forwarder will just act on those and not wait, as every unit that stays in their warehouse in limbo is taking costly space. I was trying to be complete and thorough as I’ve always been on this forum, and now it’s biting me in the ass apparently.

It seems we’re damned if we don’t and damned if we do. :pensive:

3 Likes

Io ho ricevuto un seriale del tipo “CRxxxxxxxxxDE” (x sono numeri) e mi rimanderebbe a DHL.DE, ma ne li ne su altri siti di tracking viene riconosiuto… (e ormai son passate varie settimane)
Teniamoci aggiornati…

I recieved an incorrect number too…according to dhl.de I have already recieved my PPX since 13th of May in Italy(Rome)…How is that possible since I live in Greece(Athens) and my backer_id is in the 3rd list?:crazy_face:
TWILIGHT ZONE!!! They’ve made it again…

From the DHL tracking FAQ: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/tracking_faq.html

When I track my international DHL Express shipments, why do I sometimes get information for a shipment that is not going to the intended destination?

DHL periodically recycles shipment waybill numbers for operational reasons. Occasionally this results in information being in our systems at the same time for two shipments travelling under the same waybill number. DHL is working hard to eliminate these occurrences however, in the meantime, please be assured that while this information may be confusing, your physical shipment will be heading to its correct destination and be receiving the same careful attention as every other shipment in our network.

Got my Max (List 3 - Batch Betty) today. Coming from Germany (Hessen). Could not test it yet, because I still have to work. But it could be a coincidence that I got off work an hour early today.
All waiting people, hold on. I keep my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

I have same issue. It’s more then 4 days still nothing

1 Like

Hi,

I have a tracking number. When I follow it even using the DHL worldwide tracking site the number can’t be found. I waited a few days since I got the email to see if anything would update but nothing has changed.

Help is appreciated,
Thanks

Tegan

I got my PicoPixMax today. I am on List 3 - Batch Betty and live in the USA. Here is the timeline of shipping events. I’m not sure if it is a normal timeline but maybe something you can gauge when you may receive your PPM. Hopefully everyone will have there’s soon!

1. May 20th - I received an email from Backerkit with a tracking number.
  2. May 20th - May 28th DHL tracking showed no information was available.
  3. May28th - First status update on DHL tracking site.
  4. June 3rd - PPM was delivered!
    So Total of 2 weeks from when I received the tracking number via backerkit and when it was delivered.

10 Likes

Some movements for France, I hope it will be at home tomorrow or Saturday :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing Frank! I have updated it as a May example in the [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

1 Like

Since I dont have one yet, this is what I can come up with:

1. Connect PPM to a Charger while you read the Quick Start Guide
  2. Turn it on and Pair AirMote with PPM
  3. Connect to Wi-Fi and update the PPM to the latest version (Or update firmware via offline method)
  4. Configure regional settings. Ensure that the date/time is displaying correctly updated
  5. Start using the PPM. Fall in love :heart: .
3 Likes

Hello

Can I ask if anyone in the UK has had any tracking info updated? I’m still getting the not found message but can see movement for other EU countries.

Cheers

2 Likes