General info about shipment and manufacturing

Got my Max (List 3 - Batch Betty) today. Coming from Germany (Hessen). Could not test it yet, because I still have to work. But it could be a coincidence that I got off work an hour early today.
All waiting people, hold on. I keep my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

I have same issue. It’s more then 4 days still nothing

1 Like

Hi,

I have a tracking number. When I follow it even using the DHL worldwide tracking site the number can’t be found. I waited a few days since I got the email to see if anything would update but nothing has changed.

Help is appreciated,
Thanks

Tegan

I got my PicoPixMax today. I am on List 3 - Batch Betty and live in the USA. Here is the timeline of shipping events. I’m not sure if it is a normal timeline but maybe something you can gauge when you may receive your PPM. Hopefully everyone will have there’s soon!

1. May 20th - I received an email from Backerkit with a tracking number.
  2. May 20th - May 28th DHL tracking showed no information was available.
  3. May28th - First status update on DHL tracking site.
  4. June 3rd - PPM was delivered!
    So Total of 2 weeks from when I received the tracking number via backerkit and when it was delivered.

10 Likes

Some movements for France, I hope it will be at home tomorrow or Saturday :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing Frank! I have updated it as a May example in the [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

1 Like

Since I dont have one yet, this is what I can come up with:

1. Connect PPM to a Charger while you read the Quick Start Guide
  2. Turn it on and Pair AirMote with PPM
  3. Connect to Wi-Fi and update the PPM to the latest version (Or update firmware via offline method)
  4. Configure regional settings. Ensure that the date/time is displaying correctly updated
  5. Start using the PPM. Fall in love :heart: .
3 Likes

Hello

Can I ask if anyone in the UK has had any tracking info updated? I’m still getting the not found message but can see movement for other EU countries.

Cheers

2 Likes

Movement happened for people who got the label on May 18th. People who got a label between May 20-30 are still waiting.

Currently it takes up to two weeks for the tracking number to become active. :sweat:

1 Like

Thankyou

2 Likes

Two weeks for tracking ? Imagine in today’s day and age ! Guess the lady will suddenly show up at our door

2 Likes

I’d say Saturday with luck or depending on where you live.
Here’s the timeline of another package I received yesterday and which followed the same path :

According to this I’m counting a transportation during 2 working days starting from laposte tracking, and delivery on the 3rd.

2 Likes

Hi!
Same situation with my tracking number.
ID: 17698

When did the shipment process start for you?
Just to have an idea of when I should receive mine.
For me DHL says that order was transmetted electronicaly on May 31st.
Thx

Hi IvoG
My PPM in batch”AMY” shipping to VietNam
In May 30th I have a tracking number ( 2630223783) When I follow it even using the DHL worldwide tracking site the number can’t be found. I waited 4 days since I got the email to see if anything would update but nothing has changed.
Help me please
Thanks

It’s write, on 18th mai.

just tried it, and couldn’t find anything. @IvoGrijt do you have any idea different shipments to Israel are behaving differently ?

Finally, after 248 days :slight_smile: ! (received in Poland)

10 Likes

@IvoGrijt it seems that you don’t bother to answer the questions.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests