General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, I want to advice everyone who

• asked support to change their shipping address and
  • got a tracking number

to check their shipping address on the DHL tracking-site. In my case, the support confirmed my address change back in January and I could see the correct address in Backerkit. However, they have now labeled my package to the old address where I can no longer take the delivery. I will have to redirect it to a DHL store in my old town and then drive there to pick it up. Maybe this helps someone to avoid their package to being returned to Philips.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look into this for you, donā€™t know if anything could be done to fix it while already in transit, perhaps your solution is the only way. :pensive:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I donā€™t know what to do.
I was happy to discover my backing number was on the list last week, and I was able to get a tracking number. Iā€™m based in Switzerland.

The problem is that tracking link goes to KERRY EXPRESS Hong Kong Delivery website, and it says my package was " Successfully delivered" on the 22ndā€¦ Which is not trueā€¦ After a couple of ā€œunsuccessful delivery because they couldnā€™t reach me by phoneā€ā€¦ which is also not true because i didnā€™t get any callā€¦

So who should I call to know where my package is now? Screeneo? Backerkit? Philipps? Kerry Express in HK? DHL?

1 Like

Thereā€™s currently a common issue of people receiving completely wrong tracking numbers, reported by multiple people so I assume Philips is rechecking them right now.

4 Likes

Ok! Good to know, thanks.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s an issue or notā€¦ using my tracking number I see what other people already reported ā€¦ < The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically 18. Maggio 2020 07:50 Ora locale | ITā€¦> but this is not the problemā€¦
The problem is that my address is limited to my name, zip code, city ā€¦ but there is no street name and numberā€¦ How Can I be sure they have the right address???

Hello all,

I received the ā€œYour order for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector has a tracking number!ā€ message 7 days ago (18th May) but the item as never been delivered to DHL. The message on the DHL traking site is:

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

May, 18 2020 07:50 Local time | PT

Contacted DHL who clarified that the projector has never been delivered to DHL.

Contribution ID: 10462

When can I expect the product?

Still PATIENTLY waitingā€¦ your customer

GonƧalo Patraquim
@PhilipsAfterSales @IvoG

2 Likes

Please PM me the address you see now which makes you think itā€™s not correct.

No worries, for me itā€™s not too bad because itā€™s not too far away. Just wanted to point it out because it may be an issue for others.

2 Likes

I see that 25-05-2020 14:06 Local time | The recipient has selected a Packstation as the new delivery address.
:+1:t4:

And unfortunately it has happened that the address change wasnā€™t carried through to the files we work with. It would be easier if the instructions for the forwarder came straight out of a database, but unfortunately some of it all still uses static spreadsheets.

Contribution ID #485 from Norway. My contribution from the 20th of August 2019. I finally got my Picomax today delivered :slight_smile: :sunglasses: Patience is the best medicine.

7 Likes

Will there be a final list update that was meant to happen on Friday or are we to assume that remaining contribution ids will be shipped soon?

Hello!

I am from Denmark, and like many other in this thread i got a tracking number on the 18th of may.
It is only possible to track it on the German DHL site (not the global), and it says ā€œOrder data transmitted electronically.ā€

Do i have a wrong tracking number? I saw a guy who had a projector on the same flight as mine, and recieved it today.

I would like to have some clarification on what is happening! My Contribution ID is 15399.

Thank you for the hard work!:slight_smile:

@IvoGrijt - Do you have any clarity whether the 22 May shipment took place? There seems to be a deafening silence from Phillips / Screeneo

1 Like

@rursache You will definitely be part of the list being declared this week. That list should cover all remaining backers.

@CeciliaMedeossi
All PPMs are now produced. For people on the list Phillips Projection has a QC approved unit. Youā€™ll have to wait a bit for the shipping information. Please go through this post:

@others:
We are still waiting on the official word on the shipments.

@All: Who have a tracking number with comments:
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically or Shipment information received
Please be patient, it takes time. Go through the News section on the top right. Read the section: Delays in tracking explained
Calling DHL or posting here will not get you anywhere new.

1 Like

seems yours has actually moved a step! :smiley:

1 Like

Hats off to your patience sir for not posting a single time till now. Have fun with your unit now! :smiley:

3 Likes

I do not know unfortunately. Iā€™m buried neck deep in administrative and logistic changes.

To all with tracking label woes:

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: General info about shipment and manufacturing - #3607

1 Like

Cheersā€¦ I appreciate the response!

1 Like

Hello
I saw the file in fact it says that the shipping of my equipment is TBD, I asked if there are updates.
Thanks for your update imdevu but does not answer the question.
so my question remains