General info about shipment and manufacturing

Well, if costs are rising it’s normal, according to me, to pay those additional costs!

There HAS been info. The factory has not been up and running because of Qingming, a Chinese public holiday. That’s why there hasn’t been any news about produced units.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N or @Philips_Support_1 : It seems like my contribution should be in this batch but I don’t see it (I’ve checked the excel file)

Can you please check what’s going on?

Contribution ID: 12805
Contribution Date: September 28, 2019
Backerkit ID: 15586671

Hi @Philips_Support_N, hope you’re doing alright. Could you please help me clarify what’s the problem with this countries? I remember that you guys listed some countries where DHL was no longer working, but Mexico was not in this list.

Why is Mexico in this list now? What does it mean for us?

Are we going to need to wait a little bit longer?

Keep up with the good work! Thanks (:

1 Like

Hey guys!
I have a bit of trouble following what is actually going on with shipping with all the “personal” requests, and as some of you has already said, everyone asking for their delivery date doesn’t help the greater good even though the situation might be very frustrating for some backers.

Thanks to backers like @Gizem_Goezmen ((General info about shipment and manufacturing) on suggesting solutions to get rid of some frustration.
As @Philips_Support_N and @IvoGrijt have said several times, backers will receive their PicoPix Max according to their Indiegogo contribution number but also according to the world area and country where it needs to be delivered, so it seems it won’t be possible to give approximate delivery dates just according to Indiegogo contribution numbers.
If I may suggest an improved solution, it would be for Philips to provide the list of all Indiegogo contribution numbers with the delivering world area and the delivering country/state so everyone is able to check how far or close they are on the shipping list to their world area/country using the Excel filter. And to make sure not to lose track of which PicoPix Max has already been shipped, the Backerkit number could be added as well as the shipping date (and the status of the shipment if it is doable).
It would look like : IGG contribution # | world area | country | BK ID | shipping date

Big thanks to @imdevu for the summary (General info about shipment and manufacturing), it really helps to follow up on the production and the shipping.
But I think an improved Excel list as stated above would make it even easier to follow up for everyone since it is not that easy to find the different shipping lists with the backerkit number :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perhaps you haven’t yet indeed. My 2nd backing was done on the 28th of February, and has a contribution ID of 21014, which is lower than yours, so you must have backed after me. I only recently received a survey, so
you’ll still have to get yours apparently. Your unit won’t be ready anytime soon, so no point looking in these lists for us yet.

Ahh rite
So Phillips have to manually send it when the correct time comes then?
Ok! I’ll just keep on trucking on!

1 Like

That’s exactly what they’re trying to find a solution for: to avoid increased costs on either their side or ours. One solution is to just wait it out a bit longer, another to find a different shipper.

1 Like

Hi, havent been here for a while, would like to check what my chances are of recieving package lets say in following lets say 2-4 weeks.

In the backerkit page code i was able to find this “real” significant backer id which is taken into account by delivery. It is:

“backer_id”:15586960,"

Is there any information available up to which number units are aready sent or being sent?
If not is there maybe an general information how countries are ordered for delivery? I am backing from Slovakia (central europe) - there is 38 backers from Slovakia not sure if this has any relevance to shipment order or not.

Thnx

Some good news. Backer 50** here.Mine finally shipped yesterday.

1 Like

Hi,

My contribution ID is 16173 and I’m from Singapore.

When should I be expecting the shipment?

11873, I need the status or a full refund

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T, my backer ID is 15586351 and from Singapore.
When can I get my shipment? It has been 6 months of waiting.

Hello David,
Status : Components for your projector is already purchased by philips, which will be assembled in the following weeks.
According to @Philips_Support_N backer number 104** will have their projectors shipped end of April (check the post linked below), so yours probably would be around the same (late april to mid may, add 2 weeks between shipping and recieveing your projector).

hope this helps

could you explain for which list, these numbers are?
I‘m on the list, but dind‘t get a mail.

thank you!

Some listed numbers haven’t been officially returned from the shipper as being on the plane yet, they will be today or so, and then Philips can upload those into Backerkit, at which point you’ll be emailed.

See it as passengers boarding a plane. They know who all bought a ticket, but only when they’ve actually boarded and a head count given will they actually know who’s on board. They did the first headcount, the next or final one before departure still has to happen.

1 Like

hello my indiegogo contribution id is 10542 in France can you give me a ETA please?

Any estimation of when the Backerkit backer ID 15584658 would be on its way? I’ve checked the ID as advised in the “demystifying…” link.

@Philips_Support_N
Hello!
Can you give me please a ETA of my delivery?

My Backerkit number is 15646434.

Thank you.

hi @Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt
I am from israel and i just saw your post,
my backer_id is on the list,
can you please elaborate on the subject ? ,
so thats means i will not getting my PPM?!?!?!
please explain.