Shipment for USA (United States)

What’s your backer ID?

I was backer ID 8495 with the Jan 21 delivery

FWIW I don’t remember backerkit emailing me about my item shipping, I just happened to check in and see the shipping info. I just moved internationally so the arrival timing was pretty important. It ended up arriving hours before I left for the airport, just enough time to make sure it powered on haha

1 Like

I have backer ID 8856

How do you check the status of your order?

Is there an update about whether these are being shipped to the USA right now - or are the factories still closed?

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Absolutely…All we want to know from philips as to when we can get expect next shipment to usa??

HI, Im wondering if I can get an estimate for delivery also? Im in the US. Contribution #14080

By no means am I looking for anything close to an exact date, but is there a ballpark estimate of when the remaining USA shipment will be made? Again, the answer could be two weeks or two months, just looking for a general idea if possible. Certainly wouldn’t hold anyone to it given the current situation. Thank you!

Absolutely …if they tell us the month I’m ok with it

Contribution ID: 15140 Philips is not a startup company, so it is not clear why they cannot provide their USA backers with estimated delivery updates.

Can someone please give us an estimated date, even if it’s just a month, when the next shipment is being shipped to the United States?

According to

in each shipment, so the next one leaving HK on the 10th of May will also have US backers’ units in it.

Thank you! I will continue to check the lists when posted. I’m eagerly awaiting getting it :yum:

1 Like

My DHL number just went active for Colorado.

2 Likes

I’m contributor 18519 and still haven’t received my unit. Still no word on shipping to California?

Hi Michelle and welcome to the forum! I’m sorry to disappoint, but the campaign probably still has a bit to go until it reaches 18159. I’m pretty sure California is going to be handled together with the rest of the US.

Your best bet is probably to wait for your tracking number to be sent to you, and if you want to follow the campaign more closely read the news in the summary thread.

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Do we know how long it takes to deliver? (in days)

HONG KONG to USA path.
for those who has received status as "Shipment information received "

This info will help me a lot to track and collect.
Appreciate your help :+1:t3:

Friends, do share your experience. It helps all of us. :blush:

From talking to Canadians who recieved (and are routed through they USA) 5 business days from when the initial package showed up on DHL (shipping information recieved) to see movement(package picked up) and then another 5-10 business days till final delivery.

We have to go through customs though coming from USA to Canada so that might add a few days depending on how busy it is.

I would say you are looking at a two week period on average as long as no delays. If your tracking went live in Monday like mine did I would expect to for it to say picked up on either Friday or Monday. Then a delivery notice sometime next week if timelines are consistent.

From my experience with DHL EXPRESS it is 5-7 days.
But in the covid situation i think it will be more like 10+.