Shipment to Qatar

Did you check with QPost, I think you can track packages on their website.

Yes, I track it every day on the QPost site.

I even called them and the dude said it takes 2 to 3 weeks from the day it departed from Germany… so but 20 Aug the latest, I suppose.

Guys,

Good news: I finally received the projector after more than 2 weeks of transit from Germany.

You have to either collect it from the GPO or you can get it delievered by Qatar Post.

Yours should follow promptly, hopefully. I will update you once I’ve tested it!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:
I would suggest you try it out at least a few days on the firmware it came with, and only then upgrade. :bulb:

Congrats @captainolivez !!!
@IvoGrijt hope the others will be shipped out soon.

2 Likes

Congratulations @captainolivez!!

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N Hi, how are you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

any updates ? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N how many times do I have to keep tagging you guys to get a reply.

29 days ago you told us to wait a week for your solution and nothing yet.

@ajmalmulla, it seems the Chinese still can’t figure out how to ship to Qatar, so Nono just sent you a unit from Switzerland with tracking number UPS 1Z88V0060403446723
Steve

@Amru_Kamil, are you also still waiting for a unit?
Steve

Thank you :grinning:

@Philips_Support_N Yes i am. It is almost 1 year since i backed this project! With thousands of promises that apparently none was fulfilled.

Weird that you guys dont have record who already received their unit and who dont.

I believe not only only myself but others in Qatar as well.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @IvoGrijt you guys need to talk to each other.

@Philips_Support_N, i know that @ajmalmulla @Wahyu_Hidayat @Nithun_Mathai are all in the same boat.

We do have lists of units not delivered yet, but you are not on it.
We will send a unit from Switzerland on Monday.
You will get your new tracking number next week.
Steve

@Philips_Support_N, I really hope I am on the list next week.

Hey @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N … There seems to be a problem with the package, can you guys check.

You were saying?

!

@IvoGrijt I agree there is some difficulties sending units to Qatar. But you (philips projection) did try and succeed in sending it through the local post office. Then why did you have to send it through UPS which was not tested when you already had a successful way to send it.

Like I said, I’m not in the office with the other guys, I do not know. What I tell you is always what I know. I was as surprised as you to read about UPS, but perhaps they were told it was okay now? :man_shrugging:t4:

@IvoGrijt i was referring to test shipment to Olivier, of which you can see from his post that the shipment has eventually arrived.

Also please do not distance your self from the Philip projection team as you are part of them. Your lack of communication between rest of the team cannot justify your contradicting and misleading replies. You can not say your reply is personal reply as you are carrying Philip’s badge. Otherwise I would not bother to tag you at the first place.