Australia & New Zealand

Hey John, doubt it will affect you. Factories in China have to reopen on the 24th, if all is OK. Based on their last update on IndieGoGo, first priorities should be backers with replacement units and then Australia and New Zealand.

Nope, thatā€™s not what they said in the announcement, and in the shipment after CNY thread.

Yup, sorry, first replacements, then backers below 4000 and then AU and NZ :slight_smile: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/philips-picopix-max-1080p-full-hd-pico-projector/x/18583295#/updates/all .

1 Like

Is there another step in the Indigogo/backer kit process to lock-in my order/delivery?

About 14days after I backed the project on IG I received the backer kit survey which I completed immediately. Is there anything else, another step?

The next step is just to wait Iā€™m fairly sure.

I had read about people ā€œlocking inā€ their backer kit or something? Anyway, hereā€™s to hoping we All AU/NZ orders filled once things get back on track. Poor buggers over in China, I cannot imagine what the last 4-6weeks have been like for them over there.

1 Like

The address in BackerKit gets locked automatically. You donā€™t have to do anything.

1 Like

What do they mean backers below 4000 for what and who Iā€™m Aussie backer 4300 but surly Iā€™d be one of the first Ozzieā€™s to get it as not all first backers was Ozzie Iā€™f you get my drift

Please reply to that anyone

Well they mean that of the markets (non AU/NZ) theyā€™ve commenced shipping to, there are still outstanding units. In addition, the 70 replacements will be sent out to backers who already had a picopix max. No idea how many but Iā€™d say itā€™s a fee hundred total before the Aussie shipment?

1 Like

Hello guys, we will keep you posted as soon as we restart to ship. As soon as we ship something we will tell everyone

3 Likes

Iā€™m lost too, Iā€™m backer 800 but not sure if Iā€™ll get it in the under 4000 batch or AUS/NZ batch.

The backers below 4000 relates to Europe. When they sent to the EU before CNY they managed to mess it up and miss out some early backers and instead sent to some later backers.

Itā€™s Monday now, any update?

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Do you have an anticipated timeframe on this? Iā€™m planning for an upcoming event in 2 weeks which was the entire reason I purchased the PPM to begin with. It would be very disappointing if I havenā€™t received it by then.

Hello Guys!
We are giving General updates for everyone on the other group called Post Coronavirus Shipment

2 Likes

For those who didnā€™t see, the above screenshot is from indigogo. Thereā€™s enough units for all AUS/NZ backers!! Possibly sending out next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this.

The same info was also posted here:

Bookmark and check back on that thread to keep getting updates!

3 Likes

In case you missed it: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Should be shipping to us this week!!

1 Like

According to the list here List of Backers per country, the shipment this week should cover all backers from AU/NZ .

3 Likes